Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Let's have some fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's have some fun Empty
PostSubject: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 20:16

Hey everybody.

I tried to make another thread a few days ago, but something went wrong and it wouldn't let me :/

Anyway I know I have being pretty M.I.A since MW3 came out. The main reason for this was the dreaded two bar connection I always seem to get when in a party with over seas people. I know its not a big deal and I can just play with the European people, but I play mostly at night and the only people that are on from over seas.

I started back playing with Teflon and he talked me into re joining the group, and I was hoping you's have me back. I applied for the Elite Clan also.

When I host many of the games the two bar disappears so thats a good sign, so I'm hoping you can look past my MIA and let me join in the fun again Smile

Looking forward to playing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 22:59

Thats Great Louise -

Great games yesterday BTW, had loads of fun.

In you absence there is now a 'Ladys area - I will get the access changed so you can see it (if you want to ofcourse)

Look forward to seeing you ingame more often!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 04:36

cheers really look forward to playing with you!!

The MW lag situation is what it is.....very annoying, but glad youre gonna give it a bash!!

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 06:36

i was wondering when we'd get in a game!! huge welcome back! and yes, i know about the 2-bar lag...(i get ONE bar-ALWAYS) Very Happy I have a great time with the clan...and that's whats keeping me from being MIA as well. Wink hope you do check out the Ladies Area and hope to add you to our Girly Gaming Sessions!
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 07:55

Louise WELCOME BACK!!!!!! look me up and well game again!!!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 08:28

Welocome back Louise! I'm happy to see you return home!!

See you on the battlefield!

Let's have some fun Shady_10
Let's have some fun Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:32

Here is where you belong Louise, welcome back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 12:59

Welcome back louise hopefully catch you in game soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hiya   Let's have some fun EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 10:53

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 02:52

welcome back Louise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some fun   Let's have some fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's have some fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: