Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I've had enough...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:10

As the tittle says i've had enough... I've had enough playing in the 4GC server. It gets me MAD EVERY BLOODY TIME. And I dont play the game to get mad so I wont be putting a foot on the server again. Unless loads of 4GC are there whom have admin powers. Every bloody day I play in that server I see noob after noob after noob getting on the freaking viper and spawnkilling everything. I message them, ask them to stop and it freaking goes on. I dont want to keep asking brewyn to ban them coz as he says he spends most of his time banning people instead of playing. Im not saying this is anybodys fault nor I have a "real" solution for it but the other day these fucking noobs were doing this with admins IN THE SERVER and I said "they just stole our viper could you ban them pls?" to which the answer was "its ok, their not doing much damage". Wtf? I would get the bullocks if I did such thing and we are allowing these noobs to come into our server and do it? And then when they do it we politely send them a message asking to stop? Get the hell outta here! Ban the freaking bastards straight away. If you wanna warn them, do so in the description of the server. "NO SPAWN KILLING, NO VEHICLE STEALING - BAN STRAIGHT AWAY, HAVE A NICE DAY"

It pisses me off everytime so im done. Its pathetic that im saying im not playing in 4GC server anymore but I really aint. Im still up for playing with all the 4GC peeps but I wont be doing so in that server.

Sorry for the rant. But I just got off the server where ive been spawn killed for 2 straight maps so im very annoyed.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:24

Sorry you feel that way Jonay

Afraid I'm not good enough to comment or suggest a solution

However , I've moved this topic.

If I could point you at this post.

http://www.clan4gc.com/t6208-where-are-you-posting-please-read?highlight=You+posting

@ everyone - the Announcements section is not an area to post everything, I want to leave it open to everyone - but please use it for what it is intended and the other areas of the forum allocated to COD or BF RESPECTIVELY
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:28

Ive posted this in the BF3 area. Im pretty sure I did?? If it ended up in the announcement area then I have no idea why coz I clearly clicked the BF3 General Gaming section....
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:49

jONAY-_- wrote:
Ive posted this in the BF3 area. Im pretty sure I did?? If it ended up in the announcement area then I have no idea why coz I clearly clicked the BF3 General Gaming section....

I'll look into where they are going
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:54

There is no reply to this rage.

It's understandable and it affects us all.
The important thing to think is "When i'm playing WITH 4GC...we can get round being spawn trapped"

When you have a clan of people, it just takes brains and timing to get out of a spawn trap. EVEN METRO!

It's not a very honourable thing for the opposition to do....but it happens, get over it.

If you can't get over it, join a different server....where the exact same thing will happen.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 13:23

Got to agree with Sizz mate. It will still happen on other servers. Maybe more so.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 13:47

Im not saying it wont happen but it can be prevented. Enough with the polite silly messages asking to stop. One strike your out. BAN them dont kick them. And I bet you after a month you will have a far better server than what you have right now. I know it happens in other servers I play BF3 in a lot of servers. The whole conquest game in BF3 is flaw and promotes spawn trapping. Im not entirely against it in most maps. Not vehicle ones. It is absolutely impossible to get around a spawn trap in vehicle maps if the other side knows what their doing and your side is a bunch of id*ots. And in the servers I play when the rules are not respected a ban is issued without warning. 4GC should have the same policy. That is the whole point of my post.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 16:00

That I actually tend to agree with. I would never message them. Waste of my time. Kick once. Ban if they come back and do it again.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 04:30

(Big maps) EA caused a lot of this with the last patch - They over powered the Havoc/Viper giving it both ECM and flare - any good flyer (ECM) and Gunner (flare) that can fly consistantly below 50m is almost invicable + they nerfed the stinger and javelin against it. But you can work as a team 1 soflam, 2 javelin and 1 ammo to get them away from the spawn area (me and pandaa did this the other day and worked up the map to their last flag) spawn area also has anti aircraft gun but very few people get in it, cos all their interested in is their own personal K/D rates. A simple fix would be for EA to make spawn areas out of bounds for enamy.

(small maps ie metro) by their nature have pinch points, when enemy is on the last flag all they have to do is cover them (spawn trap) These are harder to get out of (I think) again EA caused the problem here when they nerfed the mortor and made it so you could not delploy it in your own spawn area. It used to be the ideal tool to get team to back of the last flag.

Jonay we do have 4 servers running different game modes
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 07:20

Sorry jonay to hear that but as long there not spawn rapping then stealing isnt really spawn killing if you grab names then will ban repeat offenders. Most servers won't even kick if ur spawn rapeing we still have to play fair and we do have more control when playing on our servers but I think most admins won't kick a player for stealing I just think there easier to kill in a chopper plus it's usually a double kill bonus
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 07:22

There's also a space for admin on my server if ur willing to contribute
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 08:17

It's a problem that 'll always be there.
Some think it's part of the game and some don't.

In case I'm the only BF player online, I mostly play on random servers with lots of tickets.

In case there are admins in the game, we normally kick them.

Spawn raping will always be there and tbh I do it on random servers occasionally. If I get spawn raped and can't fight back because I'm playing solo, I just leave the game and join another server.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 08:28

This has been an issue time and time again. The only way to prevent things like this from happening is for admins to be online. I personally dont think banning people from servers is ever the way to go. I personally never give notice before I kick someone, but to ban them without warning is wrong. As you say they are n00bs (for the most part), which means they are probably using an unrefined quickmatch to get into games, as well as not taking time to read the server message.

So first I would like to ask if the server rules are just in the description or if they appear on the load screen as well? This small detail could help curb the issue to some degree, because as said before, with quick match you dont read the server description. Also n00bs probably dont know what base raping is, so to ban them for something they are unaware of would be unjust. A kick should get their attention and probably piss them off enough to keep them off the server, if it doesnt, than 3 kicks lead to auto ban.

Base raping will happen no matter what server you play on. It's a game, and should be enjoyed. So when you get spawn trapped, try what I do. Rep your clan and make it your mission to take them out. Its more satisfying than any unlock or award.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 03:47

Hi Jonay, Ill miss playing with you during the daytime on our server, oh no I wont I come and stalk you down where ever you play hahaha

Seriously, I find this happens all over and it really pisses me off too, but I dont really see an answer, I hate it from both teams point of view too, I hate being spawn raped and I hate playing with a team that are doing it, theres just no fun to be had either way. It is often the only time I get to use a sniper riffle but other than that theres no up side to spawn raping.

Have to agree with babybrewin about the Mortar why the $*&£ was that removed from play in the spawn areas? Should definitely be replaced.

The SOFLAM, JAVELIN and AMMO solution works and works well but is impossible to organise when playing with randoms during the day time when few clan members are about.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 06:47

@Satan they are noobs, from my point of view, as if they are out of the vehicles they'r bloody noobs with no gun skill. But the guys that spawn rapped me knew what they were doing. They were micd up and playing together in the viper. One had jammer the other had flares. Now I ask you if your playing "alone" with no other 4GCians to try and take them out. IMPOSSIBLE. First I try and lock on them... jammer out, then I lock on and shoot... flares out, I got to lock again... jammer out... And again and again and again. For 2 bloody maps. I get into the tank to try and leave the spawn... the freaking viper catches me and puts me down. I go again to the tank the viper doesnt even have the chance to put me down coz they already have their tanks next to our spawn.... I go into the AA start shooting, vehicle disabled, I think to myself "about f*cking time" get off the AA get into the tank and BOOOM the mothertruckers are back........ They know EXACTLY what they are doing. We are mature but we cant be saints. I did message them and you think they stopped? The gaming world is predominantly dominated by kids which are idiots and dont care or listen to what you have to say. Only way to deal with it is by banning them to make sure at least those dont come back. They are kids they dont give a flying crap...

@cong I dont mind putting some quids down at all tell me how much and the details. But before you do take into consideration that I wont be messaging anybody. If a couple of idiots start destroying our vehicles in the spawn and spawn rapping me specially with the viper they are out. FOR GOOD. So if you are willing to have me as admin just PM what I need to do and how much I owe.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 07:27

I use an rpg... jammers and flares ain't got shit on me Wink But I can understand/appreciate getting raged when this happens, I'm just saying don't stop playing on our servers because of it, if we do that then they win.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 03:40

I actually had this happen yesterday, I joined a random server on the promise of no weapon restrictions, I hate no c4 and no shotgun rules etc. Anyway I join on Kharg Island my team have the Docks deployment and we have no flags so I deploy as Attack jump in a jeep drive maybe 100 yards and bam, Viper kill, I redeploy as Recon thinking Ill get a few kills from the hills and before I can even move bam, Viper kill.

I then left that server so who lost out? I didnt I found a server that was more balanced, I would hope that pretty soon everyone left that server and then the idiots in the Viper could play with them selves which I am pretty sure they are good at Wink

It did make me wonder how many players get the same treatment on our servers and leave never to return? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 19:30

I don't like spawn killing/being spawn killed, however, there IS a certain satisifaction to breaking out of spawn traps. I love it in Metro when I make that run from my spawn point to the enemies and have my squad spawn at point B while I run to point C. By the time the enemy react my squad have held them off long enough at point B for my whole team to spawn at C and B to trap them.

I can usually say, "Yep, that was me...I made us win that game". I'm the unsung hero to many of my Conquest wins where we have been spawn trapped. My shooting may suck, and I'm not the MVP according to the score board, but I am the one who gets us out of spawn traps.

If there was an award for "Best-Getta-Outta-Of-Spawn-Traps" I'd be number one all the time.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had enough...   I've had enough... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've had enough...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: