Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" Empty
PostSubject: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 23:55

hi all
new recruit here...
im in canada ..
im on ps3 nightly after 6pm mst

ive been told that i need to be vouched for before i become a FULL member..
but im finding it hard to do..
i have a few ppl from the clan but they always seem to be busy and or something..
so if anyone is on ps3 and has black ops add me on psn and let's get me vouched for Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 00:34

Hey Rob,

What other PS3 games do you have? I'm normally only on Xbox, but I have a few older PS3 games and if you would like, I can jump online and get you vouched for. But I'm fairly certain you can get some games in on a Friday night with someone. My gamer tag on PS3 is Scharbach939.

Btw the way, if you have Super Stardust HD, that would be amazing and I would join ASAP. The other multiplayer games I have are also have the newest Tetris game, SF4, LBP, CoD 4, Midnight Club LA and a few others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 00:49

hi
ya i dont have many games well i have 2 games for the ps3 lol i just got the ps3 less then a week ago...
the games i have are black ops and mafia 2 ..

also i dont have a mic on ps3..is that gonna be a problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 01:20

It shouldn't be a problem, but I would definitely recommend getting one or better yet, a gaming headset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 01:45

Do you have Knightcold & Shady in your friends list?

If not, it might be beneficial to add them in.

Welcome!

https://4gclan.forumotion.co.uk/t720-ps3-usa-can-captain-knightcold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 02:04

ok i added knightcold...i already have shady on FL ...

ppl i have so far are:
iron_shady
thejoker420er
smashy66
jayzee--
inovermyed
knightcold

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 04:00

Hey, I'm on every night so add me and we'll get in game Very Happy

Also, don't worry if people are already in a game. Just send them a quick message like '4GC Invite' and you will get invited. When we are in full flow we don't tend to know if anyone new has logged on.

See you over on the dark side affraid
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 07:50

Hey BadVibe,

I tried sending you a couple of invites last night (Thurs) to join our combat training session but I'm assuming you were busy. Another member you need to add to your FL is Banshee1971. He is one of your team captains along side of Knightcold.

We are going to start doing some regular training nights, Tuesday and Thursday, at 9pm EST. This will involve getting to know everyone and their play style as well as go over some map control and spawn points...etc. I encourage you to attend if you are available. As far as not having a mic, I would recommend getting one. A gaming headset would be best but even if you can get a cheap bluetooth or something so that communication isn't limited when we are all playing together. Communication is a very important part of team play.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to send me a PM.

I look forward to gaming with you!

Cheers!

ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" Shady_10
ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"   ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for" Empty

Back to top Go down

ps3 recruit looking to get "vouched for"
Page 1 of 1