Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Dipping my toe in....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

Dipping my toe in.... Empty
PostSubject: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 16:20

I'm near the end of my cod prestiges and can't stand that I bought BF and it sit in the box. I plan to start playing soon and would love to have a group around to help me out as I fumble about. Any advice as I get started

Dipping my toe in.... Thanx411
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 17:04

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
I'm near the end of my cod prestiges and can't stand that I bought BF and it sit in the box. I plan to start playing soon and would love to have a group around to help me out as I fumble about. Any advice as I get started

Say it ain't so..........not the dark side Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 18:10

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
I plan to start playing soon and would love to have a group around to help me out as I fumble about. Any advice as I get started

Make sure they are females ?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 18:53

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
I plan to start playing soon and would love to have a group around to help me out as I fumble about. Any advice as I get started

lol! lol! lol! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 19:29

Im taking you off my buddy list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 20:28

assult class has less recoil than support. start with TDM, but for more info....check out the BF section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 05:46

VIPERMAN1 wrote:

Nice!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:59

Shoot in bursts. Holding the trigger will only get you killed and have you chasing the muzzle.

Slow down your gameplay. COD is very fast paced, battlefield has much more strategy, teamwork, and objective focus. Don't worry about your K/D. If you play the objectives you can help out your team, earn MUCH more xp and rank up faster.

Stay out of helicopters until you play co mission "fire from the sky" several times.

Play with groups of 4GC and the transition will be much easier as you can get help, tips, learn strategy, etc. If you jump in alone the transition from COD can be quite abrupt.

I'll send you an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bf3   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 17:52

the guns used in BF3 have alot fo recoil. be prepared getting used to that. COD guns have a lot less in my opinon. LOL i like Evans advice on bursting, but i have a bad habit of spraying!!!!! feel free to ad me

PSN: fcroach1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 22:05

Warrior_1212 wrote:

Say it ain't so..........not the dark side Shocked Shocked Shocked

hey remember you got a battlelog account to. your always welcome to join us again. Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dipping my toe in....   Dipping my toe in.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dipping my toe in....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: