Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Take a moment to appreciate the beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Take a moment to appreciate the beauty Empty
PostSubject: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 22:31

With the fast pace of all the close quarters maps, it's hard to truly appreciate all of the beautiful destruction that takes place in a match. Take a moment to absorb all the wonderful mayhem the next time you play on them, and remind yourself of one of the many reasons you moved on from Call of Duty...or just watch this video of Ziba Tower in slow-mo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 23:57

Great vid evan

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 04:56

Evan great footage - very Sam Peckinpah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 13:51

Even better to try it out yourself on a quiter server wth just another member to try and destroy as much as posible.
Like fleing your helicopter on an empty werver for training and destroying the gas trucks/tanks, on foor all the red barrels etc!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 17:09

Nice touch with the slow mo and piano score Evan cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 17:36

Just so there's no confusion, I didn't make this, nor do I take any credit for it. I just found it and thought it was worth sharing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 02:30

Still a great Vid evan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 03:34

Great vid and I am indeed one of those who changed from COD to BF3.

However and because COD STILL is the best game series of ALL TIME! Just take a close look at how many times that guy aims down the sights. If you couldnt be bothered i'll tell ya. He aimed TWICE! Once with the pistol and once with a 3.4x scope (I think) where he managed to miss most of the shots. And that is what everysingle BF3 player does. So BF3 people, that never or rarely played COD... Dont say COD is all about spray and pray coz that is exactly what BF3 is...

BF3 is a great game all-around but the shooting system... OH MY GOODNESS. Its one of the most pathetic i've ever experienced.

Nonetheless, great finding man haha It is impressive the things you miss when going into that shooting frenzy. I never even realized that when you backstab someone that you can actually see the dog tags coming out lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 05:45

And that's exactly why i switched form bf3 to mw3...

Although i miss the beautifully detailed devastation from bf3, the most important thing is to be able to aim, fire and kill....

Dumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 06:41

nice vid but i thiink he was trying to redecorate the place lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 07:20

The Battlefield series model bulet drop, and its not straight line shooting like COD.

So if you want arcady with few helpings of lag, play MW3.

If you want realistic gaming, and no lag, play BF3.

Goes and ducks for cover. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 08:50

simjc wrote:

So if you want arcady with few helpings of lag, play MW3.

If you want realistic gaming, and no lag, play BF3.

How DARE you say such nice things about BF3! You better run and duck for cover! (with R3, none of this triangle bollocks)

If you want beautiful big maps with destructable buildings, vehicles, 3250 meter headshots and a whole heap of massive action.....get MW3!......erm...hang on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 05:16

Nice vid.
Love the HD destruction in CQ DLC, very fun to run through clouds of smoke and blow up walls with ease Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment to appreciate the beauty   Take a moment to appreciate the beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

Take a moment to appreciate the beauty
Page 1 of 1