Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

The best helicopter pilot

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The best helicopter pilot  Empty
PostSubject: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 09:44

Well I think I'm the worlds best helicopter pilot well I'm certainly getting there and who ever has had the opportunity to to fly with me might agree but I must watch out for lamp posts by god there hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:28

sorry man but I am very skilled in copters. Your gonna have to challenge me before you can name yourself that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:35

I challenge you mr wolf lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 16:20

accepted, what kind of challenge do you wanna do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 16:25

Prefably the one where I can win He he I'm not afraid of the bIg bad wolf lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 18:17

oh really man?

just be ready man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 18:48

I was born ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 04:58

Ahem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:18

Yes cong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:23

This sounds like a KOTH challenge. I would love to sit and watch this thing go down. If you chose a day let me know I might make it to join.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:25

You not seen air wolf well that's me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:29

A new idea for contest is coming to mind. So watch for the next contest!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:32

Well my last games night was a helicopter race around a map and then a battle but not able to sort this out due to illness buddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:47

A race for fun nights is also a good idea. Border map is great for that. starting US side. Low flying around the antenne mast turn right, along the border. Left following the water. Left by the highway across the gas station. Left to the antenne, around the antenne and touch down us base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:57

Sounds like a plan mate shall we get it sorted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 13:47

Sure when and what time? I'm starting up for some tank kills, but making a track for helipcopter is nice too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 13:54

I'll tell you what mate if your on later ill meet u online and we can set the course up if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 15:16

sounds like we started something. cannot wait to see what your all cooking up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 16:16

i feel something good brewing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 15:19

I got two maps figured out for handeling your helicopter. First one is Caspian border. Low flying at speed is the key here. And the landing spot at the finish. Change the landing spot. Instead of the gate rooftops use the white rooftop of the building at "A".

The best helicopter pilot  Heli_c10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 15:22

Second map is at Kharg Island. also about handeling your helicopter. Gentle landing is the key here.

The best helicopter pilot  Kharg_11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 15:38

Third round is all about getting to shoot the other party down. For this use the map Gulf of Oman. The heat is going down at the building site with the tall cranes. Both helicopters need to stay in the "BOX". the box is marked by the asphalt road and runway RU deployment cirkeling the building site. This you can clearly see if your in the sky. If one is shot down the other needs to leave the box.
If US heli hover over "A". If RU hover at deployment RU. Wait for the other to get in the box and get in there yourself. Only use rockets. No guidance what so ever. No watch and waiting/camping! If gunner tags along he is not allowed to fire, only watch. The winner is the one who gets the best out 5 runs. Then change sides and again best out of 5. Winner is the one who wins a round in both heli's.

So that are three series to determine who is the best helicopter pilot. Only thing is getting together everybody and using a server to run this thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 15:46

ok now THIS is gonna be fun.

we need to try to do this ether on a weekday that everyone is around or on the weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 16:32

I like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 19:09

who knew we would start this huh bigsteve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best helicopter pilot    The best helicopter pilot  Empty

Back to top Go down

The best helicopter pilot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next