Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 00:41

Oky doke peeps

To confirm that you are 100% going and want to meet up please post below

please keep this thread cleanish - any other discussions about it here please

http://www.clan4gc.com/t7020p15-eurogamer-expo#66493
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 04:10

I am there like Arnie at the Choppa!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 04:22

i have my ticket for saturday 29th september 11am - 7pm, i will be going to london friday to stay over night, but just for beer and food, possible meet up friday, saturday.
just an idea these polo shirts are awesome, it might help with peeps names, and it will be a good way to advertise 4GC.
ALL SIZES ARE SET TO SMALL - remember to change it.

You can go up to XXL on all, XXXL boys will be restricted to crewneck t-shirts I'm afraid.

Discount Code - 4GC10 or teesh10

So here are your links.

T-shirt - http://netshirt7.rsktech.net/chargrilled/netshirt_design.aspx?ShareId=22275d63-a760-4533-9cbe-4a476f40c07e

Polo - http://netshirt7.rsktech.net/chargrilled/netshirt_design.aspx?ShareId=91a539c6-564b-4bf3-80d8-7a8537f2eb42

LONG SLEEVE - http://netshirt7.rsktech.net/chargrilled/netshirt_design.aspx?ShareId=35c25673-f4fb-4610-81fc-2c8581268819

LADIES - http://netshirt7.rsktech.net/chargrilled/netshirt_design.aspx?ShareId=5b6eaadc-25a8-44fb-b48a-0f9417457df2

HOODED SWEATSHIRT - http://netshirt7.rsktech.net/chargrilled/netshirt_design.aspx?ShareId=941063d2-b68a-45db-af28-500d7a6f5840
I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo Netshi10
I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo Netshi11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 04:26

I will be at the expo saturday, and will join u guys friday eve to grab some pints
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 09:04

Il there sat- trying to get a hotel for Friday and sat night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 09:10

With my polo and hoody on, lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 02:00

We should be going hopefully, will only know for certain
nearer the date unfortunately, fingers crossed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 08:24

Heard about this and trying to book the time for it Smile will post when confirmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:51

Man this sounds like fun. One day in the future, I hope I get to meet you all in person cheers

P.S. Nice shirts by the way Exclamation Do you ship to the states Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:20

Brand___X wrote:
Man this sounds like fun. One day in the future, I hope I get to meet you all in person cheers

P.S. Nice shirts by the way Exclamation Do you ship to the states Question

Yes they do brand! Free Worldwide in fact, there's a sticky in off topic with all the info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:57

Thanks Benny. Just ordered the polo cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptySun 05 Aug 2012, 16:33

So, how we going to find eachother? Is there a meeting place ? A once used number wich gets shared or...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptySun 05 Aug 2012, 23:07

A little closer to the time - I will set up an area of the forum that only people attanding can post contact times and numbers if they wish to.

I was thinking if everyone has My number work number - then everyone can congregate on the same spot without having to give out too much personal information.

What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 06:02

Bennnym wrote:
A little closer to the time - I will set up an area of the forum that only people attanding can post contact times and numbers if they wish to.

I was thinking if everyone has My number work number - then everyone can congregate on the same spot without having to give out too much personal information.

What does everyone think?

i have no problem with sharing my number to all the 4gc girls tho... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 06:28

suspected wrote:
i have no problem with sharing my number to all the 4gc girls tho... Very Happy

lol tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 10:36

Havent bought the ticket yet but im almost certain ill be able to go to this. Defo getting you all wasted on Friday Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 10:51

Booked entry Friday from 2 and then sat, just looking at hotels, anyone booked yet?

Be nice to be close to the rest of the team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 04:12

Anyone booked accomodation yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 06:40

Yes, I'll be staying at the most LUXURIOUS hotel near the Expo............IN MY DREAMS!! BAAAAA! Really wish i was going!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 13:37

Okey, im having a HUGE problem. Ive tried to buy tickets for saturday (with visa) and im always getting the error msg: "Invalid card number". Unfortunatly they are so proffesional, they dont even give an example of how you need to write the cardnumber. With '' " or " - " or "". Someone who can help, or had the same problem?

This cardnumber is still valid as ive done a payment yesterday with the same cardnumber....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 14:07

It may be due to the internatioanl card/connection

You can buy tickets by phone - if thats a prob PM me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 16:46

by phone?
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 12:04

Not that I will be there, but is this still happening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 04:34

Just wondering if ANYONE went? and if so, how was it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo   I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to Eurogamer-expo
Page 1 of 1