Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

without a mic :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

without a mic :( Empty
PostSubject: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 19:46

Hi guys and girls.. My headset has just randomly stopped working.. Ive called Tritton and they said it'll take a couple of weeks for a replacement, so unfortunatly untill then i will be without a mic.. i can still hear you guys though, so be sure to warn me if theres bad guys behind me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 08:50

Thank god, oops sorry talk soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 09:01

Which headset have you got? I heard some Tritton models had issues with the mics but they seems to be pretty good at replacing them under warranty Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 09:08

Tritton AX Pro

Yeah mines still under warranty, just a little frustrating thats all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 13:36

thats why i got three mics. i got a turtle beach px5, a Bluetooth one, and one that plugs to the usb. so no matter what happens i got a mic. but sometimes i know it would be better for mine to be off. cant seem to get that cod rage out of me clown Embarassed No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 02:57

Deffo rage issues from cod there Thomas lol
farhet it seems so quite with out you talking so we just gonna talk to you instead Il start qouting Shakespeare to you or sing to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 02:11

I won't be playing for a couple of weeks and hope you have it fixed by the time I get back Fjeena Wink

I hate reviving you and not getting a 'thank you' Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 02:07

without a mic :( WHAT!

Hope it gets fixed soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: without a mic :(   without a mic :( Empty

Back to top Go down

without a mic :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: