Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? Empty
PostSubject: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 14:38

i need to take ghost pro off nearly all my slots , which maps are best to remove it on ?? apart from nuketown lol scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 15:07

i use it on all maps. comes in handy when the enimie dosen't see red text
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 15:09

firing range and possibly summit you could do without it if you're going to go by maps. but then you can go by game type, say use use flak jacket for domination!

i tend to have one maybe two set ups with ghost in, then sometimes i'll judge how the match is going, especially in TDM! If it feels like the enemy are throwing up spy planes left, right, and centre, then i tend to use my ghost pro set ups! If not using ghost and i'm playing TDM then you can almost guarantee i'll have sam turret as one of my killstreaks or sometimes counter spy plane!

other set ups i use at the mo are:
for domination, Flak jacket pro, SOH pro, Marathon pro With spectre, rapid fire and a streal 3

scavenger pro, SOH pro, marathon pro with spectre , rapid fire and a strela 3 (a great run and gun option)

Hardline pro, Hardened pro or SOH pro, with either marathon pro, second chance pro, or hacker, depending on the mood i'm in! ak47, aug or famas with a strela 3! (good for tdm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 16:45

smashy66 wrote:
firing range and possibly summit you could do without it if you're going to go by maps. but then you can go by game type, say use use flak jacket for domination!

i tend to have one maybe two set ups with ghost in, then sometimes i'll judge how the match is going, especially in TDM! If it feels like the enemy are throwing up spy planes left, right, and centre, then i tend to use my ghost pro set ups! If not using ghost and i'm playing TDM then you can almost guarantee i'll have sam turret as one of my killstreaks or sometimes counter spy plane!

for domination, Flak jacket pro, SOH pro, Marathon pro With spectre, rapid fire and a streal 3

scavenger pro, SOH pro, marathon pro with spectre , rapid fire and a strela 3 (a great run and gun option)

Hardline pro, Hardened pro or SOH pro, with either marathon pro, second chance pro, or hacker, depending on the mood i'm in! ak47, aug or famas with a strela 3! (good for tdm)
THANKYOU FOR YOUR LIFE STORY ................... SMASHY66 THIS IS YOUR LIFE !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 20:25

I tend not to use ghost in any map. Only time I use ghost is in search and destroy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 02:59

BEAVO65 wrote:
smashy66 wrote:

THANKYOU FOR YOUR LIFE STORY ................... SMASHY66 THIS IS YOUR LIFE !!!! lol!

Next week youre going to have to do a facia and soffit job, 8 gable ends, all off ladders no scaffold........in a freak snow storm! Oh and they had to go in cheap so it's for half normal money and you've got to do it in one day ready for your next job..... crittles! It's called karma, all cos you took the pee! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 04:38

LMAO @ smashy!

I use ghost pro on all maps except nuketown and summit. This is because they tend to be fast and furios with plenty of easy cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 11:59

smashy66 wrote:
BEAVO65 wrote:
smashy66 wrote:

Next week youre going to have to do a facia and soffit job, 8 gable ends, all off ladders no scaffold........in a freak snow storm! Oh and they had to go in cheap so it's for half normal money and you've got to do it in one day ready for your next job..... crittles! It's called karma, all cos you took the pee! Twisted Evil

I DONT CARE CAUSE THE WEEK AFTER ILL BE IN TURKEY !!!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT YOU WROTE IS THE NORM NOW ANYWAY , LUCKY IF WE GET LADDERS NOW Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 04:47

never unlocked ghost pro and its not very often if at all i use ghost if at all i normally use anything but ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 09:03

I keep a ghost class to shoot down enemy choppers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 20:00

With the exception of maybe Nuketown, it's more a matter of your play style and the gametype your playing. I normally use Ghost Pro all the time on almost every map for TDM. But if I feel like just going total run-n-gun, then I switch to a class with Scavenger and my Spectre. If I'm playing Domination, I usually use Flak Jacket because I'm trying to do whatever it takes to capture the flag.

I agree with Poppa Kristof though. You should keep at least one class with Ghost Pro so you can take down air support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?   WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHICH MAPS DO YOU USE GHOST PRO ON ?
Page 1 of 1