Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Waiting on new Ps3 Model

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Waiting on new Ps3 Model Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 21:24

So I'm sure every one has seen the new ps3 model photo's floating around the internets. Rumored to have 3 models 500gb 250gb and a 16gb model. I am awaiting to see how much or even if the 16gb model exists. If they come to a price point of $150-200 there's a good chance I will be buying one again. figured I got at least until late 2013 until a new console comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 22:42

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

hERE'S HOPING DUB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 11:33

Waiting on new Ps3 Model New-ps3-4000-model

If it looks like poo, runs like poo and YLODs like poo......then i'm pretty sure it's poo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:41

I highly doubt that theyre gonna release another ps3 model now... if they do then that confirms the rumour that theyre not gonna make a ps4 untill "there is ground breaking technology" to go into it, who knows when that will be?? which is even worse, as it is were playing on like 6/7 year old technology... if they dont release the ps4 next year ill get the next gen xbox...
rant over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:32

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:43

hmmm.. interesting... i guess well just have to wait to see what happens.. but when all said and done, imo they should bring out the next gen console soon.. I mean if u look at battlefield, the ps3 can just about handle it, that being said we still get much smaller servers than the pc and it only runs 720p...
with games like crysis 3 coming out next year, im really hoping they release a next gen console to go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:13

all i can imagine is that it will load games a little faster, not worth $1 to me at this point. i remember when the ps3 first came out and no one really bought into until a year later so im sure we got a ways to go before the ps3 is out-dated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 09:40

This is all quite interesting really. If they do release a new ps3 model they'd do it only to delay the release of the ps4 past the release date of the xbox 720 maybe so they don't get trumped again by it then undercut in the price by a new improved model.

The only thing i feel playstation has over microsoft is that you can play online for free and i feel personally it's a bit more robust and controller charge last longer. They say the PS3 hasn't been used for maximum potential yet .... Well come on playstaion i had the thing long enough.

gb wise i upgraded my hard drive to 700 anyway and still have the Fat PS3 so any new release to me are as worthless as lint in my belly button. Gimme Quad core and 10gb Ram plus any other goodies i can think of and i may take notice. I feel like my iPhone can do more sometimes at least it's got skype on it.

They'll go with whatever way they can to convince us to part with our money. If we really want a PS4 stop buying PS3's.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on new Ps3 Model   Waiting on new Ps3 Model Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting on new Ps3 Model
Page 1 of 1