Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Another One to the team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another One to the team Empty
PostSubject: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:00

Hey guys I went out and got BF today. I have never played this and was wondering if there wad any info or pointers you could share with me?

Hopefully see you out there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:13

read the BF3 guide it should get you started. also you should search for 4GC in the server browser. go under server browser and should be the second to last option on the top. there is usually at least one person on. you can send me a invite if you want and ill help you when i can. PSN: P_THOMAS420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:15

Im pretty new to it too so cant offer you that much help, but will hopefully catch a game with you some time. If i can tear myself away from MW that it.

It would help if one of the more experienced guys had a game with you and could talk you through the stuff etc
Maybe Add the main BF contacts from the "main contacts" section.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:17

Cheers. Will add people when im online tonight Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 17:30

This is soo hard Sad
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 18:24

hang in there morriseige (nice name btw) there are lots of 4GC BF3 people that will help you out, i don't play BF3 otherwise i would offer something more than a peptalk. Just keep asking, keep at it and it will get a ton easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 01:52

Hey pop onto one of our servers I should be on later after 5pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 02:11

I joined rush last night. Cause im new it all seemed very caotic lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 03:52

Id say its not the best to start by playing rush Razz I only had the game for a week so im not an expert either but Id advise you to maybe go on conquest first and try and get used to the shooting system. Which is in my opinion ridiculous...! But once you manage to get that sorted then you will start enjoying the game much more. What everybody will tell you as an advice is to be patient and keep practicing... I guess thats all you can do on battlefield Razz

Now some tips that I did not know and it costed me some lives. Dont try and revive people unless you've unlocked the defribilator item in the medic class otherwise you will die many times like I did hahaha Also it is important to spot/mark people and jets&helicopters as it makes it easier to spot them... The maps are so big you often loose a tiny little man running around. You do that by pointing in the direction of the people&jets&helicopters and pressing select! Some of them you may not be able to spot as they will be out of range. Other advices is that you can blow a tank up with a pair of C4s that you can unlock in the engineer class or you can blow it by using the engineer repair tool. Althought it will be harder Razz Thats all I can remember now pal... Im sure there are more tricks and advices but im just a newbie so your better off asking the veterans Very Happy Add me on PSN and we can get some games together!

See you on the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 04:24

hotwtrmusic wrote:
hang in there morriseige (nice name btw)

Thanks its a combination of my surname Morris and my wow character of 4.5yrs called Siege Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 06:00

Hey morriseige. Just stick with it, it gets easier and more enjoyable. My first tip would be to get on the 4GC conquest servers with the experienced clan players-they'll keep you right. My second tip would be to stick to the conquest game mode and avoid rush. And finally avoid the support and recon classes. You'll soon find that the guns offered on the assault and engineer classes are way more user friendly, due to lack of recoil etc.

Anyway, I havent been on as much as I would have liked lately due to decorating Smile. Im hoping to be on later tonight, so hit me up with a friend invite and I'll team up with you later. My details are below. Hope this helps you out a bit.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 07:59

Hey dude... It took me a long time to get used to bf3 after playing cod... the best tip i can offer is gun recoil... in COD there is no gun recoil or bullet drop(when shooting over long distances).. so which ever gun u use, get used to shooting in bursts ie tapping the trigger as compared to just holding it down. If you dont do this most of ur bullets will go everywhere and in most cases the guy will just turn around and shoot u...

I will be online later, if u want ill give u a couple more tips then...

psn: ferhat_jeena

see u on the battlefield!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 11:59

Jonay - needs to add something else he learned this week, don't be in building I am blasting with a tank cos when it colapses youl die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: keep playing!!!   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 13:23

hi morriseige,
i say jsut keep at it and you will eventually get used to it. Rush can be caotic at times for sure. maybe teamdeath match would be a good game to start off with for warmup. i play with alot of the the 4gc members and they are really good and most of all very easy going, so i am sure you will have no issues getting good tips. i am on during the evenings (US mountain timezone)

check this out, if you havent seen it already. funny poking fun at bf3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rFGMatKLM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 14:35

fjeena wrote:
the best tip i can offer is gun recoil... in COD there is no gun recoil or bullet drop(when shooting over long distances).. so which ever gun u use, get used to shooting in bursts ie tapping the trigger as compared to just holding it down. If you dont do this most of ur bullets will go everywhere!

This is exactly the advice I was going to give. Recoil is really the biggest difference to get used to (besides vehicles). Also if you're coming from COD you have to change up your play style quite a bit. You cant just rush in and start shooting. (at least that's always the strategy that worked for me in COD) Try hanging back just a bit if you're playing rush, and picking people off until you get the feel for the gun and then work your way up as you feel more comfortable.

Also please don't try to fly any helicopter until you play the co-op Mission "fire from the sky" at least 5-10 times in the pilot seat.

Feel free to add me. PSN: Evan007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another One to the team   Another One to the team Empty

Back to top Go down

Another One to the team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: