Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Freezing game last night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Freezing game last night. Empty
PostSubject: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 03:25

Last night I thought "lets play". saw about 13 members online. thinking thats gonna be fun.
But NO. I tried to play three rounds but every time it froze. Got killed a few times and then getting killed, showing the map/team image and it froze.

Mad Mad Mad

First time oke, can happen. Second time, S#@T mabye I need an system update. Updated. thinking oke that was the problem.

NOOOOOOOOOO.... third time Mad Mad Mad is a charm and I quite. Changed to Prince of Persia, forgotten sands for some puzzling fun.

Did anyone have the same problems. I heard Luckywolfert say something about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 03:30

I've had the game for 2 days and the game/ps3 has frozen for 2 times. Once each day. Scares me shitless everytime coz I think my ps3 is not gonna turn on again... Dunno whats the explanation. It crashed before while playing MW3 but it was just the odd time.

Also, is it just me or everytime I start BF3 it syncronizes my trophys?? Whats that all about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 03:51

My game has frozen 300% more since becoming premium.

Each time, I get the dreaded feeling of YLOD....which happened before during battlefield.

Everytime it freezes, I now eject my disk (as it's worth more to me than a broken PS3)

Unsure of the cause, but what can we do about it? Nothing much.

I think the trophy sync is a way of authing your console with PSN before you go into game (some sort of security check, I feel). I'm yet to come across an obvious cheater in PS3 BF3...so if it is....it's working!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 05:10

Does this ocuur with other multiplayer games, MW3 maybe? Or is it problem of EA/DICE for not beeing able to run the servers right? Because of the amount of private servers.

Where can we complain about this, battlelog forum???
I hope its fixed soon, and we have no problemos anymore. just FUN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 05:23

Since the patch I notice it's done it a lot more. However, saying that it didn't do it once last night for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 07:07

Wint11 wrote:
Since the patch I notice it's done it a lot more. However, saying that it didn't do it once last night for me.

And that is the wierd part off it all. It looks like random. Or the internet connection. But I had no problems this big earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 09:09

I never had any problems before becoming a premium member. Now it seems to be happening way too often.

On another note, when I'm playing Conquest Domination, I keep getting spawned 2 yards away from claymores. Sort it out Dice!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 09:13

lighthouse72 wrote:
Where can we complain about this, battlelog forum???
I hope its fixed soon, and we have no problemos anymore. just FUN.

All the Battlelog and EA forums are full of reports and complaints. Mine has frozen 2 times yesterday. Really pisses me off when you need to re-join the server and get stuck either in que or in another team with zero-points.

I guess we just have to live with it since I don't expect any miracles from Dice / EA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 09:45

Mine has frozen less since the last patch, maybe only a total of 2 or 3 times... it hasnt frozen a single time during the double xp week..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 13:56

Battlefield 3 is the only multiplayer game that generally freezes up on me, and generally during a respawn/revive moment. Although it did freeze up on me near the game/round end last night. I've never (so far, that I recall) experienced a lockup in MW3 MP.

I generally go days without a lockup. Hopefully they will fix it soon. (by the next patch)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 16:52

This happens to me occasionally. It seems like it goes in waves. I'll go weeks with no problem and then have a week when it happens every day. Very frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: freezing   Freezing game last night. EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 17:51

i havent had my ps3 freeze since getting premium. now my roomate plays MW3 and it froze on him a couple times but this was like in january and when bf3 first came out, the game forze a couple times. it really seems random. prolly an issue with Sony? but since all these updates and patches have come out, it seems like its been working fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 23:33

My game just froze 55 minutes into a 500% ticket conquest match. We were down a couple hundred tickets when I first joined and we slowly fought our way back to winning. First time its happened in a long time. I had over 50 kills, and a ton of points.... And now they're all gone Mad No

I had also made a lot of progress on the new assignments, but I guess its back to square 1.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 23:37

i got to say i have seen less freezes since last patch BUT i lose the sound at least twice a game sometimes more. now if they can fix both we would have a really good game on our hands. i hope they fix at least the sound before or when armored core comes out ( i know it sucks now. i cant count how many times i was killed by someone or something by not hearing anything ) because i would be very pissed to be killed by a lock on by not being able to hear the beeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 16:14

I tend to lose sound too. BUT I notice this only occurs on the big maps. Not the CQ ones.... Well so far anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 16:59

cheers cheers Just had my first gaming night in months where the PS didn't freeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freezing game last night.   Freezing game last night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Freezing game last night.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: