Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

A good night's gaming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A good night's gaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 03:21

Goncharella wrote:
You fiend, now she thinks I'm a liar as well as a grass Mad

Karma my friend, karma. Youre injured for a reason!

How did you do it by the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 09:18

Now you're just asking questions to blatantly embarass me Embarassed

I picked up the baby, and my back went ping. 5 days on and I still can't walk or indeed breath properly, it's not good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 10:10

Captain pea heart strikes again! You are definitely made of paper my friend! Need I remind you, playing in goal, diving on the ball and cracking a rib! Only you could injure yourself on something made out of leather and air, or in this case picking up your baby daughter who weighs a few pounds Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 14:54

Thanks for the sympathy mate! And if you cast your mind back, they didn't score when I cracked that rib.

I am out of Sunday's friendly though, unless I get smashed on Saturday night and use the alcohol as pain relief. Its been known before Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 16:53

sooooo, leaving Gonch and Smashy to exchange pleasantries :-) .... Playing Domination tonight with 4GC I found myself feeling really sorry for the opposition, they were being slaughtered in every game - blackbirds, dogs, final scores like 201-20

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 00:34

EnglishRose wrote:
sooooo, leaving Gonch and Smashy to exchange pleasantries :-) .... Playing Domination tonight with 4GC I found myself feeling really sorry for the opposition, they were being slaughtered in every game - blackbirds, dogs, final scores like 201-20

You should have stayed Mandy, and then you would have watched us get a good spanking on Dom. It wasn’t a pretty sight. Evil or Very Mad

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 03:58

I've had a few bad days this week and yesterday I rage quit twice. It got me pretty down-hearted, I can tell you. Getting killed constantly by someone I'd filled with lead and having really low scores was driving me nuts. I'd start running round like an idiot to try and up my score, which in turn got me killed even more.

Then at around 11:30pm I thought, you know what? You need to get back in that game. And so I did.

Feeling really miserable, I forced myself to spark up the PS3. I took my time, slowed it down and I'm glad I did, because now my confidence is back up there and my ratios were pretty decent.

I know from my own experience that to 'leave it for a few days' does not work for me. It's like I haven't played for months and the gameplay appears in my face and very, very fast. Getting 'back on that horse' after calming down and taking it steady at first does the trick Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 09:24

inover wrote:
EnglishRose wrote:

You should have stayed Mandy, and then you would have watched us get a good spanking on Dom. It wasn’t a pretty sight. Evil or Very Mad

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil

Indeed last match was a game against 4 real "pro" Gamers. They all had like a 4.xx KDR and one guy hat in his last 5 matches a 52 KDR Very Happy
Still we got our butts kicked badly. They had a constant Blackbirb on, 3 Choppers and it wasn't a pretty sight.
Lost 201:82 I think. My 24 win streak ended as well :-(

Still it was a great night. It was just a shame that we either totally demolished the opposition or got demolished. We didn't have even one single really good and close match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 09:39

Never mind a good night's gaming, I've had a great time during today thatnks to smashy and unseen Very Happy

I originally went on PSN to grab some game footage of our team last night playing dom, but ended up getting collared to play TDM. I say collared, but I'm glad I was invited.

smashy & unseen, thank you for being patient with me. Firstly my nat was moderate as I'd had my laptop on, but they waited while I rebooted the router to rectify it. Then ER rang me and also someone offering me an interview. then just as I was about to start playing a mate turned up.

You guys are so patient :Dxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 10:14

LadyHazard wrote:
Never mind a good night's gaming, I've had a great time during today thatnks to smashy and unseen Very Happy

I originally went on PSN to grab some game footage of our team last night playing dom, but ended up getting collared to play TDM. I say collared, but I'm glad I was invited.

smashy & unseen, thank you for being patient with me. Firstly my nat was moderate as I'd had my laptop on, but they waited while I rebooted the router to rectify it. Then ER rang me and also someone offering me an interview. then just as I was about to start playing a mate turned up.

You guys are so patient :Dxx

Yeah it was a lot of fun today, really enjoyed it, even those few times i went negative were strangely enjoyable Very Happy (just one more, just one more)! that's not a problem waiting, there's plenty of people out there willing to be shot Twisted Evil and considering the videos etc you've done for me it's the least i can do cheers

So echoing what lady said, thanks lady and unseen for a great day on black ops............................ now i've just got to catch up with the decorating, lady i'm holding you responsible for falling behind Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A good night's gaming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2