Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

A good night's gaming

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A good night's gaming Empty
PostSubject: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 19:19

I had the opportunity to play with a few new members today - discostick90 and thejoker420er. I have to say that we are attracting some very good players from all over the timezones and at some point in the very near future I see our clan as being a force to reckon with.

Tonight's gaming was great. We had a full team - Me, revolver-ocelot0, discostick90, NEED_4_SLEEP and Mr and Mrs Zuiperd - and I think we only lost the one match.

All in all a good nights gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: im a new member and nothing but good news   A good night's gaming EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 23:23

i was playing with iron legend we had alot of great games witha full team aswell we had such a big team one time we were able to play ground war only losing once but with that lose gave me some ideas which to help out the clan

every win makes us stronger but every lose makes us better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 05:39

Lady was literally a wreckage train yesterday.
10.00, 8.00 twice (?) and 4.xx KDR in all matches. She also spanked my little (sexy) butt when I accidentally ended up on the opposite team...mean Sad

Also big props for Zuiperd and/or need4sleep for their great callouts. Helped me a lot.
And discostick is like a Ferrari. Always rushing right into the enemy spawn. Not to mention her melting sweet giggle I love you Wink

Games were truly great and as always I had a lot of fun. I just really need to get to know all the callouts. I always feel so stupid saying "they're coming up...uhm...right...side...near A...and B....Dom...Dem...no more".

All jokin aside it's always a pleasure to play with you guys cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 06:16

Where do I start... Fun. Yes, it was a lot of fun! Too bad my aiming was remarkably off (pun intended). Callouts was the least i could do. And I agree with the comments before; I do feel that were having a bunch of new great people on board. Watch for the time that we actually played enough together... Twisted Evil

There was even one of the games that the other team forfeited; they did not want to play us. Booyah!

Good hunting with Discostick (mymy, I'm glad I'm on your side) and Ocelot (love them dogs you keep sending out). And Lady of course, but I think everything is said about her I think...

Next time I should be in better shape guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 21:35

It was fun indeed! Everyone on the team was great! Getting dogs and everything.

You've really attracted a great team for the 4GC Smile

I feel off a bit at the end cos I prestiged so I wasn't used to set customs lol!

Can't wait for the next round Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 04:48

Also, had a good nights gaming last night. Felt wierd playing though, the over all feel just didnt seem right for the first 3 beers. I've only played sober once with 4GC Rolling Eyes , now you know why i er.... talk alot in game.

Didnt realize disctostick was a member, i'll add you in later... Sorry!

Good to play with the joker and all the new members as well as banshee, LH, Inover and smashy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 05:15

I had a bad night last night. I was in the green apart from one game when I went 6-8, but my scores were low and I coouldn't understand why. I changed classes a few times and in the end I decided to call it a night.

On reflection, I realised something; I had changed my perks and forgot to change them back lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 10:58

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Also, had a good nights gaming last night. Felt wierd playing though, the over all feel just didnt seem right for the first 3 beers. I've only played sober once with 4GC Rolling Eyes , now you know why i er.... talk alot in game.

Good to play with the joker and all the new members as well as banshee, LH, Inover and smashy.

Ah dont worry about it hun! I wasn't all there last night lol. Just wasn't feeling COD last night. Hopefully next time I be more in shape and talkative lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 11:18

VIPERMAN1 wrote:

Good to have you back buddy, and to be fair, you were still kicking ass and scoring high, not bad for someone who wasn't feeling it! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 11:46

discostick90 wrote:
Ah dont worry about it hun! I wasn't all there last night lol. Just wasn't feeling COD last night. Hopefully next time I be more in shape and talkative lol.

Oh sush, Disco! silent You'll outplay me with your eyes closed! Geez...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 12:25

LadyHazard wrote:
I had a bad night last night. I was in the green apart from one game when I went 6-8, but my scores were low and I coouldn't understand why. I changed classes a few times and in the end I decided to call it a night.

On reflection, I realised something; I had changed my perks and forgot to change them back lol

I have quite a few nights like that lady, not necessarily playing bad just dont seem to be finding much action! Wherever you go the enemy isn't Evil or Very Mad not as bad as the those nights I sometimes have when wherever i go i get shot from behind! You certainly weren't negative lady Smile I had a game, in tdm, after you left, and suffered 20, yes 20! Deaths!

Even funnier though was a match on discovery, inover, viper and myself were desperately running around trying to find someone to kill, mean while joker had racked up 30 kills! Funny quotes coming from viper and inover: in game VIPER "smashy, I'm going to have to start trying to kill you....i gotta kill someone!" At the end of the match, INOVER "I'm knackered, thats the most running around i've ever done!"
Seriously, joker had about 30 odd kills, whilst inover, viper and myself had about 12 each! My proudest moment was finally getting my dogs out after eventually finding enough people to kill.....only for the game to end shortly after i'd released them! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 12:59

lol that sounds like the story of my night.

Gonna have some fun tonight, my friend. Are you up for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 13:34

[quote="Zuiperd"]
discostick90 wrote:

Oh sush, Disco! silent You'll outplay me with your eyes closed! Geez...[/quot

LOL, I guess its just the luck of the irish tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 13:39

LadyHazard wrote:

I'll try my best to get on, my wife seems to be on the anti black ops wagon again!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 13:45

smashy, do you have a shed at the bottom of your garden? oh, and a chain and padlock???
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 13:53

smashy66 wrote:
LadyHazard wrote:

I'll try my best to get on, my wife seems to be on the anti black ops wagon again!!! Rolling Eyes

Hey, my husband owns that wagon .. granted it doesn't help when i arrange to watch a movie with him (yesterday evening) but say i'll have 1/2 hour on bl'ops first..2 hours later and he storms off upstairs .. oops!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 13:54

ER, find him a hobby!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 14:00

i'm looking for a mistress for him, that'd keep him busy!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 14:12

EnglishRose wrote:
i'm looking for a mistress for him, that'd keep him busy!

lmao!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 14:20

@ ER my wife must be riding shotgun on that wagon then! I wouldn't even dare do what you did though, she'd kill me affraid

@ lady, nice idea, and yes we do have a shed, with a lock and mains power to it! I just need some wires long enough for my router! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 14:30

I thought the shed was for the mrs? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 15:10

Zuiperd wrote:
I thought the shed was for the mrs? Shocked

it crossed my mind but I didn't want to be that cruel Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 16:17

smashy66 wrote:
LadyHazard wrote:

My bad. You shouldn't encourage me to get drunk and then trade secrets wouldn't get spilt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 01:57

Goncharella wrote:
smashy66 wrote:
LadyHazard wrote:

My bad. You shouldn't encourage me to get drunk and then trade secrets wouldn't get spilt

Yeah totally stitched up by gonch, a quote from the other night whilst chatting to my wife "yeah I can't believe how much time jonny has spent playing black ops!" To which he then proceeded to tell her exactly how many hours i'd managed to clock up! cheers mate, way to break or should I say completey destroy the man code! Tell anyone that fact I dont mind, just not my wife! Evil or Very Mad I recovered well though, said he was trying to get me in trouble and that he had made it up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 03:15

You fiend, now she thinks I'm a liar as well as a grass Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good night's gaming   A good night's gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

A good night's gaming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next