Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 18:53

As we spoke about earlier in week just to get a head count or how many people are interested in doing some zombies tommorrow sometime if your interested leave post below with a time (Cant be on to late tommorrow start my new job on Monday Morning Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 19:16

Congrats on the new job, sharky cheers

I'll be there but you will have to tell me what to do lol
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 04:09

sorry - is this for Sunday (clash with Bernies event?) or Monday - for Sunday originalJZ will be available (Jasmine playing as Jayzee--)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 04:22

has bernie got summit going on then? theres quite a lot of us now tho to maybe do a few things depending what we wanna do
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 05:00

see the thread below this one. It doesn't matter to me as Jasmine will still opt for the Zombies and I'm probably not going to have time to get on myself for Bernies event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: