Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Anyone play Minecraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone play Minecraft  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 07:42

Now weve got more members i was just wondering if anyone plays minecraft? if so what do you guys think about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 07:47

i have it. I think its awesome really can't wait for the 360 version tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 18:43

dont think a console version will work to well have u been on any servers it would be cool to have a 4gc one i cant wait for the adventure update
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 10:08

no i have not played it much single or multiplayer. Also it was Confirmd at E3 2011 at Microsofts press confernce that Minecraft will be coming to xbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 10:33

i play minecraft such a simple game but so addictive its coming out for that new Sony phone too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 11:17

also for the iphone
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 15:09

We were looking to buy Minecraft - I am confused by the 'buy me' on the website which says you are buying a beta version - is this the latest version (this is different from the classic version which is free?), is it always in beta, is the cost 14.95 euros all you pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 16:18

i think when it started, he said he would work until he had it out of beta, but it seems like it will always be in beta with new updates, hah! I played it way back before obsidian/the other world (not sure what its called) was even in the game, so it got boring for me after a dozen hours of strip mining. haha. i wanted to go back a try out multiplayer survival mode when it was made available, but never did. Also, the adventure mode sounds interesting. Has anyone played survival mode on a server? How is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 16:31

atm it is still in beta. its Offical release is in a few months. At one point when u paid the $14.95 u got ac ess to the beta and all future updates includeing the offical release at no additional cost. I do not belive this is still the case. I think its coming out in November offically i would just wait untill then so u dont have to pay twice.

It is a blast to play with Friends since its endless adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 19:20

you only have to pay for minecraft once so if i was you id buy it now because once the full game is out no doubt youll have to to pay more than £14 for it

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51771/t1642328-we-have-to-pay-again/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 20:15

yup thats right here is direct from there site.

Purchase now!
When Minecraft is finished, it will sell for €20.00.
If you pre-purchase now during beta, you pay just €14.95!

Please note that when you buy the game, you're paying for the game as it is right now!
You will also get the full version of Minecraft when it is released. Read the copyright information for more information on your purchase.

Please log in or register to pre purchase.
(Click here to buy the game for someone other than yourself)

Here's what you get:
•You get early access to the game to a discounted price!
•You help fund the development of Minecraft
•Custom skins in multiplayer
•Once you've bought the game, it's yours. No DRM.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 13:57

Purchased last night, Courtney playing it but she says lag is awful (even by black ops standards!) - shes set the game to top priority in task manager and long distance view set down which she doesn't like .. any ideas? This is a new laptop shes using so should be fairly beefy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 23:15

have u seen this game called Total Miner: Forge? Is it just me or does it look alot like Minecraft?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Total-Miner-Forge/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802585508c3?noSplash=1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 01:56

lots of clones now of minecraft. Oh in case anyone was interested.......

Notch Celebrates His Wedding With Buy One Get One Free Minecraft

link to the article

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/08/12/notch-celebrates-his-wedding-with-buy-one-get-one-free-minecraft.aspx

www.minecraft.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Minecraft    Anyone play Minecraft  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Minecraft
Page 1 of 1