Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

My First Addiction !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My First Addiction ! Empty
PostSubject: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 01:54

Exclamation

In 2007 I played my 1st, First Person Shooter COD4. 5 years later, today to be exact, I popped that disk back in again. From the moment the music, graphics and explosions started, the intensity of what the Modern Warfare series is about was rekindled in my bones.

GOD it was good to play this again! In 2007 I did not have the luxury of an HD recording medium but that has changed.

This vid I am using my suppressed Gold Uzi, Marathon, Radar Jammer etc... Hope you enjoy!
Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 02:11

COD4 is still the best call of duty in my opinion. It started it all, and changed FPS's into what they are today. Also that single player sniper mission as Captain Price may be my favorite FPS mission ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 03:14

Funny, i was talking to the dumps about this game last night. After playing fruit machine on the spectrum and a little fifa on the ps1 & ps2, the was the first FPS game i played & it blew me away, i started playing this well after its release and was pretty much runing and gunning like a headless chickin trying to hit prestige 10. I used to go to bed and still hear those frags pinging off of walls. Brings back some great memories....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 04:44

You should have started by playing Medal of Honor on PC! Now that was an interesting game haha Razz And from that move to the first ever COD for PC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 05:40

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was my first love Razz

The graphics were shit, it was full of cheaters, but it's still the best shooter ever!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 08:31

Evan00seven wrote:
COD4 is still the best call of duty in my opinion. It started it all, and changed FPS's into what they are today. Also that single player sniper mission as Captain Price may be my favorite FPS mission ever.

Evan I wholeheartedly agree. The graphics engine, the in game character movements’ maps and sounds if you will were pure programming genius !

Just hearing those Iraqi soldiers scream BOMBOLA had me in stitches during all of the games that I played lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 12:08

It's fun to go back sometimes, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 12:20

Trompete1987 wrote:
It's fun to go back sometimes, isn't it?

Amen Brutha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 13:17

thanks for posting that Steven, really neat to go back down memory lane.

personally, my all time fave/first addiction was the original CounterStrike. Dust and Hotel were my fave maps. Loads of cheaters, wallhacks, aimbots, giant spinning diamonds above the enemy players...still was addicting as hell! just remembered, at Cal, we lan partied DOOM on Windows 3.0 - LMAO i'm old.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 13:36

@ Josh: Was that vid Counter Strike Question That knife is NASTY looking Exclamation It also looks like their is no weapon sight aiming just hip fire, or were you that good?
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 14:04

Brand___X wrote:
@ Josh: Was that vid Counter Strike Question That knife is NASTY looking Exclamation It also looks like their is no weapon sight aiming just hip fire, or were you that good?

i should have mentioned, this is not my gameplay! and yes, original counterstrike, but yeah i think that guy may have been using an aimbot or something so no need to aim down the sight!

the knife was awesome in that game, you would love it. i still own it, every so often i get on source and play it, my source screenname is skymonkey76 in case you ever want to try some PC counterstrike!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 18:10

I played WOLF: ET aswell Sanders!! Oh my.. What a game!! But I forgot to mention the first ever shooter that I played was DOOM. Dont even remember which one... I just know I used to shoot and a friend of the family used to have to move the caracter around! Starting from an young age hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 16:26

This game is a classic i love it maybe could have a bash on this one night for a change it was the very first game i ever played online on the ps3.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 16:32

Briggsy2381 wrote:
This game is a classic i love it maybe could have a bash on this one night for a change it was the very first game i ever played online on the ps3.. Very Happy

Let me know when Briggsy and I`m there Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 16:35

Brand___X wrote:
Briggsy2381 wrote:

Let me know when Briggsy and I`m there Exclamation

Ye think we could do it this week sometime i know your time scale can be alot diffrerent to mine but you seem to be online at same time alot..

I've never prestiged on it either..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 16:42

Yes. I am off work until July 5th and my better half is out of town until July 6th. You know what they say "while the cat`s away the mouse will play".

Let me know what time day or night, you host if you like and I'll be there Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 16:44

Brand___X wrote:
Yes. I am off work until July 5th and my better half is out of town until July 6th. You know what they say "while the cat`s away the mouse will play".

Let me know what time day or night, you host if you like and I'll be there Exclamation

It will be after 6 gmt let's say tues if that's cool with you my friend.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 17:01

Briggsy2381 wrote:
Brand___X wrote:

It will be after 6 gmt let's say tues if that's cool with you my friend.. Very Happy

Excellent Exclamation No matter but just to clairify, 06:00 GMT or 18:00 Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 17:04

Brand___X wrote:
Briggsy2381 wrote:
Brand___X wrote:

Excellent Exclamation No matter but just to clairify, 06:00 GMT or 18:00 Question

18.00 sorry sir.. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 17:08

Looking forward to it. See you then. Let`s rock Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 17:11

Brand___X wrote:
Looking forward to it. See you then. Let`s rock Exclamation cheers

Ye man i'm looking forward to it too.. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 13:01

Briggsy2381 wrote:
Brand___X wrote:
Briggsy2381 wrote:
Brand___X wrote:

18.00 sorry sir.. lol!

Been looking for U. Where U at Bro scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Addiction !   My First Addiction ! Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Addiction !
Page 1 of 1