Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Battlefield 3 problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battlefield 3 problems  Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 10:04

Anyone been having problems on batt3 ps3 freezing getting disconnected etc coz I have and it's pissing me it's only since there brought out the premium and I haven't bought it yet. It's not because I'm a tight arse it's because I Waiting to see how my ps3 is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 10:51

Certainly getting more game freezes and ea server disconnections than i used to pre patch and premium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Simon    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 11:15

There is nothing worse bud when your having a good game plenty of points then freezes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Battlefield 3 problems   Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 11:42

i have had the same problems to when starting games just freezing and unable to get in to the game only thing i could do is switch me ps3 off and on again and clear it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 12:34

Happened to me 2 times in a row today.
I joined a TDM game, got loads of kills and was running top score. Just a few minutes before the game finished it crashed.

Had a few games later without problems.

I've had this problem since I started playing. With the release of the Karkand maps the problem got worse for me where it would crash an average of 2 times in 1 evening of intensively gaming. The last months it seems to crash on all maps though and it looks like it got worse for me after the last update.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batt3    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 12:45

Yeah it happened before they released premium but it's getting worse now it's certainly took the fun away because your thinking about when it's going to crash its not just us it's all over the world look it up on twitter and it needs sorting out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 12:48

bigsteve1972 wrote:
Yeah it happened before they released premium but it's getting worse now it's certainly took the fun away because your thinking about when it's going to crash its not just us it's all over the world look it up on twitter and it needs sorting out

I think it has to do with overheating of the PS3. When I removed my router from the top giving it more room to vent, it seemed to work at first but now nothing seems to help anymore Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batt3    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:00

Mmm could be but I think it's defo the servers on batt3 and can you imagine if we all chipped in for server and this kept happening Jesus there will be hell on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:21

If it's overheating then you get a notification. Like "system shutting down due to overheating". had this last time during fun game evening. Had to wait for a while before PS3 started up again. Was playing intensively and downloading at the same time. At least tried to.

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:41

lighthouse72 wrote:
If it's overheating then you get a notification. Like "system shutting down due to overheating".

I think that message is shown when the PS reaches a certain temperature but it might already be unstable before triggering that alarm. I’m not sure about that though since I never stuck my finger in there to feel the temperature Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Finger time    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:44

You always have to stick your finger in Patrick it's the way forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:46

bigsteve1972 wrote:
You always have to stick your finger in Patrick it's the way forward

Only in the unknown when I'm drunk Steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:51

Don't stick your finger in anything. You just have to rub it...... drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batt3    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 13:55

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 03:41

luckywolfert wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:
If it's overheating then you get a notification. Like "system shutting down due to overheating".

I think that message is shown when the PS reaches a certain temperature but it might already be unstable before triggering that alarm. I’m not sure about that though since I never stuck my finger in there to feel the temperature Very Happy

I make you right about overheating Patrick, but I never got messages it just kept freezing out of the blue.

It is a lot better since I blew all the dust and crap out of the vents on the sides of my console, still happens now and then but not as often as before I cleaned it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 05:41

Crashed 3 times on Grand Bazaar last night after playing for maybe only 2 hours. Had crashes before but like Patrick, I made an alteration (elevated my PS on cardboard tubing) and it solved the crashes. However, last night it crashed 3 times in about 15 minutes so I just sacked it off and went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Holy pants   Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 05:43

Joe it needs fixing its a load of pants mate can't enjoy batt3 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 05:44

I know mate. Haven't played much recently coz of the Euros but I had just got into it and was enjoying playing and then boom. It just cuts out. Pissed me right off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pissed off    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 05:47

Yeah me too there have to bring a patch out soon other wise people won't be bothered to play and I feel it's just getting to be a massive game to play but been on FIFA 12 the last few nights coz of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 18:55

Didn't have any freezing today, but have experienced it.

Seems pretty stable on close quarter maps. Tend to lose sound here and there on the standard large maps. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 problems    Battlefield 3 problems  Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: