Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests Empty
PostSubject: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 02:16

hi all

I was playing with some 4GC members last night and the topic came up about
unwanted messages invites & random Friend Requests

This is how you can solve this problem all together

Go Playstation Network (dashboard)
Account Management
click X button
Privacy Settings
Enter in your login for PSN
Select who you will receive Friend requests and messages from
Receive Friends Request No One,Friends Only,Anyone
Receive Messages Anyone,Friends Only,No One
if you click friends of friend that should get rid of unwanted hate messages
when they send the messages i believe the message would go that person
but they won't recieve the hate mail

happy shooting

pommie SmileSmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 02:34

now I didn't know these options existed - thanks Paul, make sure you don't swicth off new friend requests though as hopefully our BF3 division will be growing a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 02:41

Please dont take this personally pommie but I urge you all to not change this setting.

If a random person wants to join 4GC......who do they message?
If someone wants to send you a message to find out our website....
What if they don't have a heatset and wait till the end of the match to congratulate you on your spotting abilities/assistance?

What if you're not playing BF or MW and you are having banter with someone whilst playing FIFA?

Hatemail? Be as rubbish as me! you never get any!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 02:57

Siz i understand where you are coming from and you have some valuable points
but should one have to be put with been called every insulting word known
just because you are better player then them or they don't like the style of your playing
abilities we all play games fun not to be insulted and get loads of hate mail at the end
of the day if people are playing bf3 and see the clan iam sure they could search for clan
at the end of the gaming session and find our website I've just done a google search and put
in 4GC and it was the first hit on google
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 05:18

I like the hate mail it gives me something to laugh about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 07:24

Right there's siz if we block all messages from unknown poeople then were not gonna get friends requests from clan mates. Who aren't friends yet, I love people who send me hate mail I get loads daily. Here are some questions I get
1, why have I been banned
2, do you hack
3, do you need admins
4, hope you die
5,camper
6,I'll kill you and your family

Lol makes me laugh with all the crap I got
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 09:20

cong wrote:
Here are some questions I get
2, do you hack
3, do you need admins
4, hope you die
5,camper

Sorry about those Cong, I promise not to send any more Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 10:24

During double XP weekend had one spawn raping with loads of points - sent them a message to stop - their reply was something like F*** off you noob C""t. So waited till almost last bit of game and kicked him they lost nearly 100,000 points

Got a load of abuse in a message with why did I kick him to which I replied cos it was your bed time nighty nighty then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 11:35

thanks for this pommie... i get so much hate mail i would much rather just not even be bothered with it, so this helps me out alot and you can leave on friend request for new members so it works out prefect.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 16:36

I don't get much hate mail. Must be because I'm not camping Razz

I do get messages once in a while with people asking about the clan. Most of them are < 21 so they never make it to the forum.

Considering this, I won't use this feature nor do I urge others to use it since I would like potential members to be able to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 18:34

Sid Bonkers wrote:
cong wrote:
Here are some questions I get
2, do you hack
3, do you need admins
4, hope you die
5,camper

Sorry about those Cong, I promise not to send any more Very Happy

Sorry guys, hate to hijack, but that's funny... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 19:10

i must be doing something wrong...over the last 3 COD games, i've received only one hate mail...

if someone that i don't know is bombing me with invites, i just block them on a case by case basis. it might be different with BF3...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 22:39

Sad Sad Sad Sad i wish i was good enought o get hate mail.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 04:59

Got some more hate mail yesterday it went like f.. f... f... f.... f... you suck. C..k lol I killed the same guy like 8 times in a row each different ways each time lol

Sid affraid  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests   Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Solve unwanted messages invites & random friend requests
Page 1 of 1