Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Introducing.......GONCH!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introducing.......GONCH! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 02:35

Hey everyone, anyone around later for some black ops action? I'm trying to introduce my good friend darren, aka goncherella, to some of the clan. He's been a member of 4GC for a week or so now but has yet to play with any of the clan. (think he needs me to hold his hand or give him a gentle push Laughing joke) By his own admittance he hasn't been online much, so hasn't really had the opportunity.

He has assured me he will be on later, about 9:30pm uk time, so i said i'd try and give him a hand and introduce him to some members if anyones around!? I might try and get on a little earlier than that, get a sneaky warm up in.

Hopefully see some of you later , cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 04:56

I'll be there, Smashy Very Happy I saw gonch on last night but whenever I looked he was playing domination (I think) and we were playing TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 05:17

Thanks lady cheers good to hear! yeah he was playing dom, he's desperate to prestige and he can score a lot of points playing dom! He's very easy going though and will play most game types so we'll get him on some TDM Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 05:56

I don't mind playing dom so long as we have a full team. I had a go on my own and the team I was with were really bad (inculding me). We got our butts whooped lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 06:58

Yeah I know what you mean, it's so much nicer playing in a full team of clan members, and makes it even worse when you try and go back and play dom with a team of randoms! We can just see how many we've got later on and play it by ear, we can always mix it up a bit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 03:17

Good games the other night (at least for you Smashy, I was toilet). It was good to finally get on and get involved. I bit the bullet and prestiged as well, so now I have something to keep me occupied until MW3 comes out
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Smashy - vouch?   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 08:27

gentle nudge ... or in facebook terms, poke .. Smashy, care to wander down to the 'vouching for' section and vouch for your friend!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 01:27

EnglishRose wrote:
gentle nudge ... or in facebook terms, poke .. Smashy, care to wander down to the 'vouching for' section and vouch for your friend!

Good idea! Laughing have to admit, didn't realise I could drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.......GONCH!   Introducing.......GONCH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing.......GONCH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: