Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Premium, dont mind if i do.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Premium, dont mind if i do. Empty
PostSubject: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 00:45

Well i am amongst very good company again because ive only gone and gone the premium route.
im bloody impressed too. Loving close quarters games its so relieving to actually get a infantry based firefight working well without some noob in an APC smashing everything to shit around you before eventually mortally wounding you by accident.
Liking the new camo's, though could do with more, and have just unlocked the AUG/foregrip/heavybarrel combo atm, and finding it very acurate.

id like to hear other members opinions on premium too, value for money, good enough content/maps???????.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 01:43

Stirling wrote:
i'd like to hear other members opinions on premium too, value for money, good enough content/maps???????.

Well, It's VERY shiny....and orange glowy lovely colours hmmmmmmm.

Black knife was awesome to watch....three times. bored of it now lol. animation too quick to appreciate the knife kill.

The little lable "Premium member" when you get killed by one is awesome Smile Kudos/vanity points.

CQ...haven't played dom yet. Started the new assignments though. All seem good. I didn't have karkand but now I have both. Think it's good that it includes all DLC making it financially viable....Yeah, all round, i'd say it's worth it. The calendar is PACKED with upcoming events (including premium only events / double xp etc)

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 02:09

Oh yeah..defo worth the money I think.

I played the Ziba tower map yesterday and really loved it. I also think the graphics are really amazing.

Haven't tried any of the new guns yet but I'm working on the assignments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 03:07

Well I'm skint ATM but after I got past the shock of paying for it I must say I am pretty impressed with it. Love the new maps but so far have only played conquest domination so looking forward to trying game master at some point.

A little disappointed with the new camos as it looks like you cant coordinate it with your soldiers camo. The new assignments look pretty cool I did try the fist one and got killed after a few minutes but will play again when I get fed up with multiplayer.

Have unlocked the AUG A3 and the SPAS_12 which looks the business if you like shotties and need one more LMG kill for the L86A2 and 10 more rocket kills for the ACW_R, I never realised how hard it is to get RPG personnel kills before I tried LOL Respect to all those who did the clan challenge last week Very Happy

Already looking forward to 'Armored Kill'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 03:40

Well, what a difference a day makes! I hated the new maps when I first played them on Tuesday. Thought they were too spray and pray call of duty-esque. However, after some frantic shotgunning with Lpiddi, b-rock and others last night I really enjoyed them! Love the map in the industrial setting. Don't know names yet! Highlight was definitely me, b-rock and Lpiddi owning a french clan on their own server and being convinced we were gonna get kicked after each game finished! Cheers for the games though guys and sorry I had to dash once we had a good number of 4GC on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 06:29

Only played gun master on the maps to date - seems a bit spray and pray lets just blast everone - but was on my own - can see it would be fun with clan mates.

Gun master not sure if you start with same gun and work up eevrytime cos didnt do them twice not to keen on that particulalry as I hate the ,44 magnum - love that there is no havoc causing havoc.

Looking forward to playing around and trying new stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyFri 08 Jun 2012, 01:48

Brilliant points of view from all, after playing again last night and this morn im convinced i havnt wasted my money.
Once logged on i was like a kid at christmas, i didnt know which to play first but wanted to play them all lol.

~The little lable "Premium member" when you get killed by one is awesome Kudos/vanity points.~ Shizphiz, AGREED AS I LIKE THAT MY DEAD ENEMIES SEE THAT WHEN IM DONE WITH THEM.

Enjoyed a few games on gun master, got to level 12 too, at least i think it was twelve, but that style of game does engross me and kind of hones in on my peripheral play.

Just unlocked the L86 and my first kill with it was a full mag whilst running to the face lol!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptyFri 08 Jun 2012, 14:25

Close Quarters is so like COD lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. EmptySat 09 Jun 2012, 01:45

Agreed Rosie, i liked that style of game, just not whilst holding dual rocket launchers lol. BF3 has now perfected itself with this DLC package and im totally addicted. I do need to finish GRFS though. Happy days. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium, dont mind if i do.   Premium, dont mind if i do. Empty

Back to top Go down

Premium, dont mind if i do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: