Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 premium

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 12:16

Just paid and download BF3 premium and the new maps. Just letting everyone know Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 14:23

Just got it, while downloading the maps from a menu in BF3 my internet got disconnected, but I didn't know because I usually switch over to watch tv while things are downloading. Once I re-connected to the internet the download would not continue because I had a game running. AAAH! After quitting the game it only took about 3 minutes, but what a clusterf#!k.

I was skeptical about paying for this since I already have B2K, but after looking at the calendar for all the stuff they are releasing to premium people I am really glad I did. (unless they dont keep up with their promises)
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 20:49

i got it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 02:56

I'll be buying it later this morning when I can get on the TV (PS3) I do feel a bit ripped off though as I thought it was going to be £33.00. Not sure what exchange rate EA are using to convert $ to £'s Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 03:19

I've bought it and am downloading the new maps now. £40 for 4 map packs isn't bad really when if you bought them separately they would cost £60. Actually represents a genuine saving, unlike MW3 Elite Premium which only saved you a few quid. Plus you get all the extras on top of that as well.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 07:58

I'll hopefully start downloading it later today.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 08:16

Yeh, I'm going to bite the bullet on this one.

Was originally hoping that had a deal for those who already had Karkand (hardened edition or bought it), but nope. Oh well. Other things look interesting.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 09:32

There's a bug with mine. I downloaded the CQ maps, but every time I try to play them it says I lost connection to the server, or it will push me into one of the old maps into a room by my self. I hope they get this fixed.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 10:59

Evan00seven wrote:
There's a bug with mine. I downloaded the CQ maps, but every time I try to play them it says I lost connection to the server, or it will push me into one of the old maps into a room by my self. I hope they get this fixed.

same issue w/ me and other yanks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:05

Don't know yet. Still downloadng CQ. Will let you know how i get on later. Definitely finding it easier to shoot people now they've upped the aim assist. BUT then again it may all be placebo effect, and i've just got better. Gotta start playing more of this now.

Thank god for Plus. Saved me waiting to download the patch myself. It was a pleasant surprise. Normally gotta do it manually.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 04:04

Is premium just dlc or a long term service?
Are you becoming a member and do you have to pay for membership, let's say every year € 50/$ 50/40 pounds??

I can't find results on that anywhere. Does anyone know?

Neutral
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 04:45

lighthouse72 wrote:
Is premium just dlc or a long term service?
Are you becoming a member and do you have to pay for membership, let's say every year € 50/$ 50/40 pounds??

I can't find results on that anywhere. Does anyone know?

Neutral

Lighthouse,
It's a 1 year subscription. During this period, you can download all DLC’s for free (well, after you paid € 50 for the premium that is). If you intend to purchase all the DLC's, the premium will likely be a little cheaper and you get early access to the DLC maps.

You also get some dogtags, weapons, assignments and some other stuff / benefits but I personally don't really care about those.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 05:21

luckywolfert wrote:
It's a 1 year subscription.

Where did you find this? It didn't say anything about being a 1 year subscription in the PSN store info when I bought it. I read it thoroughly!
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 05:29

sizzlephizzle wrote:
Where did you find this? It didn't say anything about being a 1 year subscription in the PSN store info when I bought it. I read it thoroughly!

http://www.psu.com/a015595/E3-2012--EA-details-Battlefield-Premium-

BUT

the battlefield site mentions a one time fee. So I guess I'm not sure anymore scratch
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 13:01

If it is a years service wich you pay for they need to make a lot more DLC for the upcoming year. If the service only is to get que priority, dog tags, reset, stratgy guide I might think it's not worth it the next year.
But for now it's a lot of maps, vehicle's, etc upcoming. So lets have fun with that!!

cheers

Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 13:53

lighthouse72 wrote:
If the service only is to get que priority, dog tags, reset, stratgy guide I might think it's not worth it the next year.

As I now have Karkand & Close Quarters, I guarantee it includes the DLC's.
I'm pretty sure the advert showed that premium includes "end game" which would be available in fall next year.....so that makes me think either they are going to get premium to renew for a year (with only 6 months shelf life) or it will be a one time fee.

I really believe it's a one time fee.....but maybe i was blinded by the nice golden glow of premium........it's soooooo pretttttttttttyyyyyy
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 15:36

Well... the glow is nice, and the new knife to get dog tags with is also verry nice to handle.

Yes, the glow did blind me too... I know I'm weak.

Sad cheers

Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 15:45

Just paid up for this, content downloading now.
As I would have needed karland and close quarters thought I might as well go for it. Only a few quid extra for he rest of the DLC.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 03:13

As I understand it the Premium pack has a one off fee which will include all upgrades, maps/weapons etc through to End Game at which point BF4 will be released and replace the current version.
Back to top Go down

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 06:14

I have had premium as well - I thought I read one off (lifetime) but could not swear to it. For those who do not have the Kirkand maps it seems well worth the money as you get them (updated version) as well - have to see if new maps are worth it. New guns, knifes etc seem icing on the cake to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 premium   BF3 premium Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 premium
Page 1 of 1