Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

League of legends

Go down 
AuthorMessage

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: League of legends   League of legends EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 07:29

HIII al i was just wondering if any of our members play league of legends its an action real time strategy game where you play as a team of 3 or 5 legends each legend has a different role be it tank dps ranged or what have you its hard to explain so here is a video the game is free to play all the things in game cam be earned by playing or you can spend your own cash if you want either way you end up with the same stuff just a little sooner..

if you want to have a game or two sign up here please use the north American page at the top ty http://na.leagueoflegends.com/
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of legends   League of legends EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 15:36

might be on your own with this one - do you play runescape at all (maybe similar?)
Back to top Go down

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of legends   League of legends EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 15:39

is this on Pc? cuz if it is then Im lost, I've been wanting to use my PC for gaming but my graphics cards is lame, need a new on Sad
Back to top Go down

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of legends   League of legends EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 16:53

yes this is for the pc i play on my laptop and its about 3 years old so the graphics card isnt tat good give it a go and see what you think its free so no harm in trying it
Back to top Go down

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of legends   League of legends EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 19:15

I play! My name is Durzo san

Only been playing for a few weeks, but I played alot of DOTA back in the days of Warcraft 3.. Whats your LoL name?
Back to top Go down

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of legends   League of legends EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 20:59

Iplay on the north american server and my name in lol is Boonchan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of legends   League of legends Empty

Back to top Go down

League of legends
Page 1 of 1