Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Which means more having fun or getting the most kills

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  Empty
PostSubject: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 01:17

Just curious on where you all stand on this debat i had with a mate at work the other day. i say if your having fun thats all that matters he said you say that coz your crap lol. he says killing and leveling up is what its all about. what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 01:40

I say its all about having fun cuz after all thats what games are for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 02:22

If you're not having fun, why would you keep playing? Of course, getting the most kills in TDM is the most fun for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 06:06

I'm with Noble on this one. I play for fun, I love the team play and I love the banter. Whether we have good or bad players, win or lose, I don't care.

But, I also like to do well. When I say this I mean me, personally. It doesn't matter to me how my team mates play or if we lose a game, but I do set myself goals.

See you on the battlefield tonight, reaper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 09:11

My main objective is to have fun. If it was all about XP and ranking up, I would have prestiged by now...lol. I do like to play well and win but above all, it's not fun unless your having fun!

Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  Shady_10
Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 10:39

Fun!!!! I dont care if i win or lose, for my self, but with a team hopefully the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 11:04

Fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 11:13

Fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 16:28

"Fun" is definately the goal and I believe ultimately the reason why everybody actually plays games but I've to admit that my fun comes with some "skill".
I don't know if it's just me but I usually don't have fun with a game if I'm doing bad. I don't mind starting rather average but after I put 60+ hours in the game I want to see improvement and "skill" in myself or otherwise I don't really have that much fun.

So I pretty much agree with the 2nd part of Ladys post. I always set goals to myself and if I can't reach them it happens that I lose the fun in a game. I definately noticed this on MGO. Once I kinda was "stuck" on a skilllevel the game didn't really satisfy me at all.

However I don't mind playing with bad players and usually I tend not to care about my performance at all if I'm playing in a team. Than I really just want to have fun, some laughs and if possible take the W from the Battlefield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 20:21

To me playing Blops with friends is fun. Very Happy
But the most fun I get is when my kills send me a “you camping ****” message. Twisted Evil

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 00:51

i think i may have said it once before but everyone here is awesome thank you for your answers. its so good to know im part of a clan of like minded guys and gals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which means more having fun or getting the most kills    Which means more having fun or getting the most kills  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which means more having fun or getting the most kills
Page 1 of 1