Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Please add me or re-add me PS3 players

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Please add me or re-add me PS3 players Empty
PostSubject: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:22

I started this thread so that those who are new and have not added me yet or those that do not have me on their friends list could add me. I was having issues with my primary account and there fore deleted some people. If all of you could please re-add me it would be appreciated. I kind of feel behind on adding and would have no idea where to begin. Thanks.
Also if you would rather me add you drop your PSN id below. PSN add....
ZzMR_TRY_HARDzZ

also made a new intro that I will be using to post with my video's that is pretty much a recruitment video. If you have time and could check it out it would be appreciated and let me know if there is anything that I could do to make it better. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5LwwrTn1qw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:04

Went through the members list and added a lot of people. Those that notice I am not on there friends list please add. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:46

Good job!

Is that your dog in the intro? I have one very similar Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:52

No that is not my dog Crying or Very sad I use to have one very similar but she was very aggressive towards everyone and everything so my wife put her to sleep. I do have a beagle/ pit mix. We call him a peagle. Want to get a new dog but wife does not want anymore pit bulls and I am not willing to compromise so I guess I'll have to wait it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:57

You could always get a divorce lol

Here are 2 of my babies. The dark one, Jake, has now gone to a new home because one day the two boys tried to kill each other. The white one is called Kai and he is not quite right, if you know what I mean. inover calls him a mong lol

Please add me or re-add me PS3 players Myboys

It killed me to let him go but I had no choice. The dog's welfare comes first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 13:09

Very cute good looking dogs. Yeah it really sucks to have to let go of a pet. They become like family after having them for so long. I laughed really hard at the divorce thing. Don't even know if I'd know how to go about picking up the ladies anymore. Been so long since I had to.
I will have to try and figure out how to add a picture.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 07:04

Nice intro! - and I can recommend a lab/collie cross, thats what I used to have .. lovely dog - may save on a divorce which is probably a little extreme!

To add a picture, which isn't already hosted somewhere, get the picture on your PC/laptop, click on the button that is first on the second line down when you are in 'edit post' - called 'host an image', a pop-up box will appear - scroll this page before you get the pop-up because sometimes the damn thing won't go away so make sure its not over where you want to type .. browse to your image and select it, click on 'host it' button. Now 'copy' the URL presented in the second box down and paste in here .. voila! ...
click the preview button, ok? .. heres one I did earlier, me at work...

Please add me or re-add me PS3 players Funny-10

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please add me or re-add me PS3 players   Please add me or re-add me PS3 players Empty

Back to top Go down

Please add me or re-add me PS3 players
Page 1 of 1