Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

i am starting practice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i am starting practice  Empty
PostSubject: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 07:09

OK a lot more people are talking about it so i am going to give it a try and see how it goes. so every Wednesday and Sunday i am going to hold vehicle practice on my server. the password will be pr4GCac
so if you are just starting or want to get better at vehicles just stop on in. i hope to see some of you there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 07:11

Great Patrick.
I'll be on Sunday for sure. Maybe some of the newer guys / girls will join me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 07:33

Nice one Patrick. I'm definitely up for this. Just hope our timezone difference doesn't get in the way. What time will you be doing this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 08:37

practice will be all day those days. i will make it private around midnight EST so i think that is around 5am GMT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 08:38

Oh, superb! I will definitely be making use of that then! Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 11:53

yea i still need plenty of practice with vehicles so ill be there on Sunday for a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 14:20

maybe i'll finally learn how to fly a plane/chopper. plz make it unranked cuz i know i'm gonna suicide plenty of times Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 14:44

This will be perfect for me, does making the server private still rank your weapons up or anything like that ?

Would that be classed as boosting ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 15:30

Mooinatorz wrote:
This will be perfect for me, does making the server private still rank your weapons up or anything like that ?

Would that be classed as boosting ?

as long as the server is private, no stats or anything of the sort will be obtained.

I'll come around to hekp people fly helicopters,
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 15:50

Sunday - i'll be there!!
I just can NOT get the hang of flying a helicopter.

Is it possible to have more helicopters than are normally available on any given map, just in case theres a queue.

thankyou Patrick!!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 12:31

I will be in on sunday. If two teams are made will some one stand still with his vehicle so I can get my repairtool kill on a vehicle. Please...........

drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptySun 06 May 2012, 02:54

dont forget today is vehicle practice. so if you want to learn to fly or just mess around join my server and have fun. if you dont have my server saved as a favorite then just search 4GC and its the team deathmatch one and the password is in the original post.i wanted to add dont be shy if you dont know what your doing in any vehicle thats why im doing this. hope to see some people there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptySun 06 May 2012, 03:09

I'll be on in 2 or 3 hours mate. Just need to wake up a bit first!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptySun 06 May 2012, 05:07

lighthouse72 wrote:
I will be in on sunday. If two teams are made will some one stand still with his vehicle so I can get my repairtool kill on a vehicle. Please...........

drunken

Can't Lighthouse. That'll be concidered as boosting.
Also think the server will be unranked for tonight but not sure. Will need to talk to Patrick about that. Might also be a good idea to have friendly fire on and unlimited tk before kicking. That way dogfighting jets can be like a tutorial. Talk and hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  EmptySun 06 May 2012, 08:11

luckywolfert wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:

drunken

Can't Lighthouse. That'll be concidered as boosting.
Also think the server will be unranked for tonight but not sure. Will need to talk to Patrick about that. Might also be a good idea to have friendly fire on and unlimited tk before kicking. That way dogfighting jets can be like a tutorial. Talk and hunt.

anything you do in a private match does not go towards your stats. so its just like being in a unranked match.and as for friendly fire its already on and kicking tk is up. you cant make it unlimited though which i think sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am starting practice    i am starting practice  Empty

Back to top Go down

i am starting practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: