Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Server idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 03:33

I know we already have 4 servers, but maybe we should consider doing a 5th. This server can Only have the DLC maps from B2K and upcoming DLC's. It can help since some weapons you need to play the DLC maps to unlock em.

Plus sooner or later everyone will get the maps, so why not set up a server like this?

I'm a little bold on this one, but if you'll allow it (And if i can come up with the cash.....) I'll host the server. I plan on getting all the DLC maps and stuff on release days. so this way, the server can remain up to date.

It's an idea, but i wanna hear what ya think.
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 04:19

the servers we have are already capable of using the maps we just dont use them cos everyone doesnt have the maps - I think in time that will change
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 04:22

true, but hey it's an idea
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 05:11

I was planning to get a server just for the aircraft and air battle maps only as I think our clan needs slot more practice with vehicles
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 05:37

Cong have a look at the presets and set up on ours first _ I agree we need some air jockeys and need to practice
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 05:53

A map dedicated to helping others learn to fly and drive tanks would help us alot. I'm skillled in helicopters and jeeps, but jets is where I suffer
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 06:13

Wolfkeen,

The people that rented a server have done this on their own initiative which I'm very grateful for. The server settings / maps rotation / policies / etc. is completely up to them and I will not interfere with this in any way. The same goes for you if you rent a server.

I do have a personal opinion about that though:
I think it is a great initiative of you but also think that not many 4GC people will be playing on the DLC server since most of 4GC guys/girls like to play together which is the main reason the other servers have it disabled. We have a lot of MW3 players moving to BF3 without the DLC’s. I prefer playing with them above playing DLC maps. I nearly piss my pants every time I hear Joe screaming. I def. don't want to miss that.

My personal view is that if I like to play the DLC maps, I can always change to another - non 4GC member - server to have a few games.
And as Babybrewin said -> eventually it'll most likely come since we all will have
the DLC.

Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 06:25

ok peeps I have changed map rotation to almost opposite to what we have been playimg and added 1 TDM.

Cong I have done a map rotation called air war this just uses maps with aircraft in, as admin you can go to server settings where it currently says my map 1 change to air wars. dont change anything esle or it will unrank the server
Back to top Go down

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 06:34

Patrick, I have the DLC so you can hear me scream all of the time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server idea   Server idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Server idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: