Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

32-7, where do i go wrong?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

32-7, where do i go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: 32-7, where do i go wrong?   32-7, where do i go wrong? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 07:40

I was on last night & LH says to me, Viper, check my FS and watch the 32-7 Domination game on fire range, then she says tell me where i'm going wrong.... Rolling Eyes

If i was to say something, maybe you neglected the radar a little, but thats it.

1st things first, wether your playing the objective or not, thats a score to be proud of.

You had 2 caps & 4 defends, so your playing your part anyway.

Of your 7 deaths,
1 was because you rushed to put a sentry down, to save Bm thats called taking one for the team.

2 you ran short of bullets whilst mowing three people down only for the last of them, to
just about survive & kill you whilst you was reloading

3, for your first death, the person to your right on you team, didn't move quick enough and allowed the person in.

4 kills from that bomber

It'seasy to look back and say something, when the game is intense as DOM, it's so easy to mkae mistake and get caught out.

Ive recorded it, and it's going in a LH video thats in the pipeline.

Awsome game, well played!
Back to top Go down

32-7, where do i go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32-7, where do i go wrong?   32-7, where do i go wrong? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 09:16

WOW that's an unbelievable comment coming from you!

I felt like I did well but I have only just started playing the game so wasn't sure. All I know is that when I played with you I did't care about k/d, but I have noticed some people get a lot more kills. My aim is to capture and keep those flags. I think I am probably better at defending but like to do both lol

I am really enjoying playing domination and I was hoping you could tell me which role I am best at.

I am really looking forward to the video and thank you for making it. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down

32-7, where do i go wrong?
Page 1 of 1