Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

What a nights gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What a nights gaming Empty
PostSubject: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 03:21

Must have been about twenty 4gc on last night I had great fun.

Quite surreal background noise going on with WINT raging and congs wifes beautiful piano playing - it all sounded a bit like an Eminem concert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 04:37

Haven't had that much fun gaming in a loooong time! Awesome Viper domination with cong in the passenger seat, me trying to fly helicopters in the tunnels, Wint's epic shouts... Thanks all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 04:51

it was awesome in the viper, till we decided to go for a swim lol wss a great game your a great chopper pilot aswell! get those unlock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 09:25

I agree babybrewin.. It was my first time playing with 4GC and was loads of fun!!! thanx guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 10:01

So I'm the crazy guy standing in the corner shouting at tanks?........ I can handle that! Loving my recent conversion and here's to another good nights gaming tonight. I'll be the one shouting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 10:05

Me tonight:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 11:52

agree it was a laugh good gaming and good company, what it's all about cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 17:24

Was great fun indeed! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 17:33

tonight was awesome aswell!! thanks for the dog tags wint and briggsy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 04:56

damn it i missed out there. hope every one had a lot of fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 10:38

Still busy panda? Where. You been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 16:24

fjeena wrote:
tonight was awesome aswell!! thanks for the dog tags wint and briggsy

Lol i'll get your's one day.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nights gaming   What a nights gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

What a nights gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-