Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

>30< and 4GC game night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

>30< and 4GC game night Empty
PostSubject: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 20:02

Guys dont forget tommorow, thursday the 26th will be >30< and 4GC game night. If your interested join in on one of us or add Winicott1001 from over 30 on PSN. The name of the server is x30x Clan CQ PTFO of GTFO. Hope to see you guys there. Gaming starts at 10:30 eastern, but you know how we do it, guys are always on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Server Password   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 13:52

We are password protecting the server for the match tonight.

304gcmatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 15:55

ill be there
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 13:07

Did this go ok ??

I got a slight hint that maybe it was a little one-sided with a few newer players on one side.

IF this was an issue can we make sure we mix the teams up next time, a good mix of more and lesser experienced players on each team, so its fun for everyone .... maybe got the wrong end of the hint, what do I know Smile

Thanks anyways/either ways >30 rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 13:32

We were on the bad side of a significant stomping. You guys have some great players and you know the maps well. A good chunk of the 4gc folks ran a 4 or beter KDR on sein crossing. I know I was at. 5. I usually run 1.0. 4GC scored 2k points more than us across the board. We won kahrg island on score, but 4Gc dominated where ever they wanted to go. We give you props for the high quality of play.

I would like to play more with you ( not so.much against, my old man ego can only take so much) to learn about tactics we can use to get better. What i cant match in accuracy i could compensate for with strategy.

We had probs with coms and changes in sensitivity when running private match. Was there something we were doing wrong when changing over the server?

Thanks for taking the time out to play with us. Feel free stop by the server any time for some conquest. You will find us there licking our wounds and regrouping. Smile

Rosie- some were new from us but our regulars are all eagles multiple times over. We were handled. No excuses. One or two of us could maybe show up on the ladder, but honesty a good chunk of us would not be much of a challenge. Thanks Royce for the invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 13:56

Winicott; you are sure taking this well. I bet you that the majority of people losing like that would display way different language than you just did.
Props to over30 on this one.

And congrats to our guys for winning! cheers
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 14:07

I'll second that Z...props to over 30!
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 14:35

Wincott,

I have no idea about BF3, but I got goosebumps reading that very level headed post. Thanks for being so friggin cool.

You guys beat us 3 for 3 in the MW3 DOM 6v6 on Tuesday night, thank you kind sir for the ass whooping! Love to have another go!

Over30 is tops in my book.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 14:43

Had a blast playing with yall, Winicott! We definitely need to do it again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 16:03

BrucezBoomstick wrote:
Had a blast playing with yall, Winicott! We definitely need to do it again!

I bet you did! We will see. Not likely that I will have guys lining up for that kind of drubbing any time soon.

4GC is welcome to 'invade' the server anytime you want. We don't kick people just because they score well or beat us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 16:14

Wini it was good gaming with you and your clan. I understand where u are coming from. Would like to come hang out with yall from time time mayb help with things we do here at 4GC compare notes and such. Sure yall will be working hard to come and give us a lil pay back. No hard feelings i hope. Some guys over here just dont know anything but BF3 and im one of them lol. Hope to talk to you soon. See BoonDocks if you need to set up anything or any of ur members would like to get into something we have going on over here..

---Royce---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 12:33

Thanks for the invasion last night (that did not sound right..

It was some good hard fought matches. While we did not come out on top on Wake Island the battle for C was great. We hope you come back for some redemption of your own on the Karkand CQ Assault match that was... how should I say... 'abbreviated'. We had the blue hat advantage on that one. Hard when it is 8v11

Rosie, feel free to get up at 4am to hang out with us... Smile

I have been enjoying the rush server over lunch. I still am learning, but the mode is more fun than a sharp stick in the eye from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >30< and 4GC game night   >30< and 4GC game night Empty

Back to top Go down

>30< and 4GC game night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: