Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Struggling to play on connections

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Struggling to play on connections Empty
PostSubject: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 14:39

Hey guys i thought i bring this up might just be my connection. Recently when ive been playing with you guys from US my connection dips to 2 bars and as we all know on blops connection makes a difference on how ur playing and if im playing poor i dont think im helping the team so ill stay in till the end of the game then drop out i dont know whether anyone else has this problem or its just my bad connection lol even tho i have an amazing ping my download and upload fluctuates quite a lot. so dont take offence if i drop out ill try and hold on for the whole game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 15:04

I have this issue also it seems when playing with anybody outside of the U.S. What was weird though the days I played with you Sharky I had no issue. Think it might have something to do with host. The host might have a strict or moderate nat type which always causes connection issues for all players on the opposing team. Be nice if we could have dedicated servers like BFBC2. Less popular game but offers better features. COD franchise to cheap to get this but you know they gross way more money than the Battlefield franchise. What can you do though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 15:09

well if its not making activision money there not gonna but i know what you mean i never had probs playing with you but recently it seem worse than ever like i say i dont know if its my internet but if i feel im not pulling my weight ill drop out cuz its not fair on the others
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 17:00

I think theres a bigger issue currently, I've been getting a lot of errors logging in, getting thrown off, more lag than normal ... last time it was this bad it was followed by a months outage and all our credit card data was stolen .. just saying! .. I think theres trouble ahead!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 19:31

I think we are ready for another update. Don't forget they are messing with the servers ready for the new map pack which will be released on the 28th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 20:50

It's been happening to me also. But it depends who I'm gaming with. Twice I've gamed with Bernie and twice it's been lagy as hell and Bernie has a good connection. But when I game with others from North America I get no problems. I suppose it's something we'll have to get used to. Crying or Very sad

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 08:08

i have a lot of canadian friends on PSN and they all have been getting drop out of game as we go into them lately, i think they may be doing work on some of the server, maybe just a few at a time so they don't have to stop the network all at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 08:39

I believe the playstation network is having issues once again. I was playing last night and it signed me out of my primary account and would not let me sign back in for about an hour but was able to play on my secondary account. Hopefully for the sake of gaming the PSN is not under attack again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 09:25

I've noticed an increase in lag over the past week. When I first started playing BLoPs about a month ago I had no issues, over the weekend it's been quite frequent.

I also have other issues with my PS3. When I go to download demos they are going to take anywhere upto 2 days to complete. While the same demo on the 360 (Lego Pirates of the Carribean for example) takes no more than 20 to 30 minutes. I'm also set as Strict NAT settings even after doing all the tips/hints posted on the forum. However on the 360 my NAT settings are open on BLoPs. Haven't a clue what's going on with my PS3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to play on connections   Struggling to play on connections Empty

Back to top Go down

Struggling to play on connections
Page 1 of 1