Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

gaming pcs and there specs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

gaming pcs and there specs Empty
PostSubject: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 22:55

just wondering if anybody has gaming computers i just built mine recently cost me 1000 to build (base system i maxed out ram recently and bought keyboard/mouse speakers at different times) if anybody wants to know where i priced things out just ask

cheers
cam

amd bulldozer 6 core 3.3 ghz
16 gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
gigabyte 1 gb gddr5 radeon 6850 overclocked
500gb hd
22 inch hd lcd
logitech g510 keyboard
logitech g500 mouse
genius 2.1 gaming speakers (great deal check them out so worth it for 50 bucks cad)
im planning on a second 6850 and a couple more hds. it will play anything on high settings smoothly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 23:18

Right now i have a computer with:
Asus P8 z68-V/Gen3
Intel Core i7 2600 Quad-Core 3.40Ghz
16 gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
sapphire 2 gb gddr5 radeon 6850
120 SSD
2tb hd
22 inch hd lcd
logitech g510 keyboard
logitech g500 mouse

Will be getting another sapphire 2 gb gddr5 radeon 6850 before diablo 3 comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 09:28

do you have the 6950 cause 6850 only comes 1 gb of gddr5 but still you have a mini super comp there nice choice on the keyboard and mouse Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 09:45

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 11:56

i stand corrected but i don't know why you will need 4 gb gddr5 for d3 you can run it on a laptop let alone our comps on ultra super high orgasmic graphics although ill quest with you on bnet when d3 comes out if your up to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 14:11

yea i will quest with you for sure in d3. They also have an open beta for this weekend you can download it at battle.net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gaming pcs and there specs   gaming pcs and there specs Empty

Back to top Go down

gaming pcs and there specs
Page 1 of 1