Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Credit where credits due!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Credit where credits due! Empty
PostSubject: Credit where credits due!   Credit where credits due! EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 12:54

Last night we played a few games of dom as a clan (again wont include names in case i accidentaly miss someone), it was on firing range against a team made up mostly of another clan. At least of two of them were running around with what seemed to be shotguns with sniping capabilities! of course when firing range comes up you often end up playint it twice....which we did! Those guys with shotguns were so frurstrating we all got anoyed very quickly, myself included!

But with that i think we missed something more important! As a team we won both matches, which were tough, reasonablly comfortably! We stuck to our guns (excuse the pun), coms were good, and adapted our play accordingly! I'm sure if i'd been in a team of randoms it would've been a loss! So credit where credit is due people, to all involved, WELL DONE! We played to the objecctive and succeeded....which surely is the name of the game cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Credit where credits due!   Credit where credits due! EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 21:13

I realy enjoyed those Dom games we had. Can’t wait to get a party of 6 going again. Very Happy

I think the reason we all hate those shotguns is that we fire into the enemy get a few hits and bang, one shot from them and were dead. Very frustrating. Mad

Like smashy I would like to say "WELL DONE" to everyone on the team. cheers

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Credit where credits due!   Credit where credits due! EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 01:33

I'm gonna go back and watch these games, apart from the shotguns having the sniper capabilities, they looked super long, certainly not sawn off shotguns.

Frustrating is an understatement, despite scoring well, and enjoying the comms, those shotguns drove me mad.

Then to have some idiot running around with a sniper rifle trying to QS at B on villa...WTF? i know it's a game, but a sniper running into the busiest part of the map like that, he might have only got me a couple of times, but think i'd pretty much had enough by this time. On summit, i was shooting this guy in the back, and he turns around and kills me.. anyway before completley losing my temper and throwing the PS3 out of the window, i'd decided that enough was enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Credit where credits due!   Credit where credits due! EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 03:39

I totally agree we adapted well to the situation but I must admit the satisfaction I had when I picked up a shot gun and blasted ones head off lol. So gotta do it again we make a good solid team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Credit where credits due!   Credit where credits due! EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 05:44

Oh my God, Those shotguns were so damn annoying. They got me so many times. I had to make sure I was well away from people before attempting to shoot them lol

I think I'll go take a look later too. i know I got a kicking, but hell, WE WON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credit where credits due!   Credit where credits due! Empty

Back to top Go down

Credit where credits due!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: