Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Black Ops - Games with Objectives.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Ops - Games with Objectives. Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 13:47

Guys would it be possible to arrange an evening / time when we could play Domination or Headquarters or demolition...as a group - rather than always playing "Team Deathmatch" ?

For some reason i cannot get used to Team Deathmatch and just spend most of the time dying and ending up with awful scores like 1 for 20 (last night) Sad

Does everyone here prefer team deathmatch or does anyone actually prefer Domination / games with objectives?

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 13:49

I am more of a Dom player then a TDM player. I just find it much easier to know where the enemies are going to be. There are quite a few people that prefer objective based games. I don't think it would be an issue to get a team together to play the objective based games. I'd game with you but I don't think that we are online at the same time very often. Sad

Black Ops - Games with Objectives. Shady_10
Black Ops - Games with Objectives. Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 13:51

Hi Shady... yeah thats sounds good. What time are you usually online? I'm usually online after 9pm most evenings (sometimes after 10pm) until around midnight. Thats UK time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 13:54

Recently I have come to like Domination too. So yeah, I'll join you when I see you. Usually I tend to be online with a bunch of UK people as I am online early and people in the UK don't seem to sleep. Laughing

Add to to your FL and I hope to see you soon, buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 13:56

Hi Zupierd....i will add you later....and shady as well (if i haven't already)
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 13:57

NEED_4_SLEEP wrote:
Hi Shady... yeah thats sounds good. What time are you usually online? I'm usually online after 9pm most evenings (sometimes after 10pm) until around midnight. Thats UK time.

I'm usually on the same around the same times that you are only in my time zone (GMT -5) Often on the weekends I'll get online during the day. Hopefully we'll get an opportunity to play then.

I've been slacking on adding new members. I have to get that done! I am sure there are a bunch of members that I don't have in my FL. I promise that I will send out all necessary FR this weekend!

Black Ops - Games with Objectives. Shady_10
Black Ops - Games with Objectives. Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 20:29

I'll speak to Viperman1 to see if we can arrange a regular domination night/time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 02:34

Dom last night was so much fun but more importantly for me as a non dom player the guys directed and coached. and us playing as a team proved to be a effectful tactic with people covering flags and supporting each other where needed and a leader came out and directed to which was awesome. if you arrrange it again i am so there
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 05:45

(post moved to PS3 only area)

Over the past few weeks I've found myself playing equal amounts of DOM/DEM and TDM. I have no preference - truth be told I'd rather be playing BFBC2 (LOL) but no-one else wants to.

What I would say is that there is a skill to playing TDM and working as a team to achieve good results for the whole team, in TDM we probably tend to all do our own thing. Arguably (contentious statement here) there is more skill in getting a good team win in TDM because its not so easy to control spawning.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Games with Objectives.   Black Ops - Games with Objectives. Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops - Games with Objectives.
Page 1 of 1