Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Resistance: Fall of Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resistance: Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 17:02

I couldn't resist. Seeing that this is my favorite game of all time i had give it respect and create its own thread.

Please post if you've played Rfom or any of the subsequent releases (imo Insomniac made the game worse and worser!).

I'd love to pop the game back in my console and see if anyone is playing these days.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 19:29

i have played them all enjoyed them very much but sadly i didn't like the MP at all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 21:19

I liked the mmo style party story mode mp ion the second one (tank heals dps) I like the story too just kinda wish I could afford the last one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 22:49

B-ROCK7878 wrote:
i have played them all enjoyed them very much but sadly i didn't like the MP at all..
omg. MP is the best part of it!

Artef wrote:
I liked the mmo style party story mode mp ion the second one (tank heals dps) I like the story too just kinda wish I could afford the last one
tank heal dps? wer're talking resistance right? i didn't even finish the story mode on R3 yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 19:16

bump.

Just had a yearning to dust off my rfom disc and pop it in. anyone else have the game? i wonder if multiplayer servers still exist for this...
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 00:01

For god sakes go buy Resistance 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 00:42

R3 is horrible imo. played multiplayer for 2 wks and just stopped. gfx/gameplay yuck. IG just kept moving away from the original experience. R2 was pretty good. Rfom was epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 02:04

I agree, Resistance got worse as they made them. Never really played 1st one online but i did like the single player game a lot, 2 was also pretty decent but 3 was just horrid and when i tried to play mp it was even worse. The lag was a joke and made it unplayable for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 09:57

The MP maps for RFOM were just plain cool cuz they're set in the UK. I've never been but i'm sure the folks there appreciate it. R2 was cool too cuz it shifted over to the USA.

and to me, this is a true "run and gun" game. i do not consider COD/MW run and gun. more of a tactical shooter imo. not too many games where you can get ambushed from behind, whip around and still pwn someone in the face.

i'm going to pop in my rfom and see if MP is still alive. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:04

Loved FoM, hated 2, and was iffy on three. Basically I loved the original because it was a great story and Co-Op campaign is always fun in shooters. Plus I loved the massively un-realistic weapon wheel. I hated number two for the obvious reasons: they took out what I loved and focused on the multiplayer that I never cared for. The weapon wheel was gone, co-op campaign was gone and the story was mediocre at best. Plus they made my beloved Auger WAY too easy to use, takes all the fun out of it. Number 3 was okay because they brought back the wheel and co-op but the story was lacking without Hale and the visuals were way too dark (literally speaking, we had max brightness and still couldn't see shit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 13:10

Pombo22 wrote:
Loved FoM, hated 2, and was iffy on three. Basically I loved the original because it was a great story and Co-Op campaign is always fun in shooters. Plus I loved the massively un-realistic weapon wheel. I hated number two for the obvious reasons: they took out what I loved and focused on the multiplayer that I never cared for. The weapon wheel was gone, co-op campaign was gone and the story was mediocre at best. Plus they made my beloved Auger WAY too easy to use, takes all the fun out of it. Number 3 was okay because they brought back the wheel and co-op but the story was lacking without Hale and the visuals were way too dark (literally speaking, we had max brightness and still couldn't see shit)

You had me at hello I love you
i could easily talk bout this all day long. i'm going to see if multiplayer servers exist for rfom. if it does, care to join me? i just hope it's not all 1 hit custom games....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 16:19

omg

popped in Rfom last night. no updates. there were only a handful of custom games going on. but they did have one good 4v4 custom (no laarks, 40mm, bullseyes). played for about 2 hrs. might be splitting my time with this and bf3....

i invite anyone interested in joining me! send psn/buddy invite to btail888

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 21:12

Without a doubt the best launch title for PS3. I must have played through the story at least 8 times. Tons of time put into multiplayer. Unfortunately I no longer own the game. Ibought R2 and R3 and played them for a while, but they were never as good as R:FOM. I wish a still had it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: R2   Resistance: Fall of Man EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 18:43

resistance 2 was probably the first FPS game i had played since N64 golden eye (which is the best damn FPS game ever made) but ofcourse btail said to buy it so i did. i had a lot of fun with it. have no clue where its at now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance: Fall of Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: