Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Profile
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

 

 Official BF3 Members List

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 14:43

Anyone wanna play after Pub Stomp? I promise I wont throw a fit sign off and go bed like I did wednesday (unless we playing HQ again) lol. Maybe a match or two?

I need 2 more kills for the foregrip for my M16A3.

P.S: I wish it would show the last kill cause I just got it... Yea it was point blank but I got the damn last kill just now. cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 14:58

btail888 wrote:
lol i've never seen this list.

BTW...is Royce still in the clan? i saw him and adamparker on bf3 a while back with a different clan tag...TENN i think

i know adam just basically quit along with timbo. royce said he was coming back but then all of a sudden he quit the platoon. never found out why these three just just gave up and said f@#$ it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 14:59

pac6man wrote:
btail888 wrote:
lol i've never seen this list.

BTW...is Royce still in the clan? i saw him and adamparker on bf3 a while back with a different clan tag...TENN i think

i know adam just basically quit along with timbo. royce said he was coming back but then all of a sudden he quit the platoon. never found out why these three just just gave up and said f@#$ it.
i suppose i'll shoot him a message to see what's up. i hadn't seen timboman in a minute either but i haven't been on bf3 much either lately
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 15:02

btail888 wrote:
pac6man wrote:
btail888 wrote:
lol i've never seen this list.

BTW...is Royce still in the clan? i saw him and adamparker on bf3 a while back with a different clan tag...TENN i think

i know adam just basically quit along with timbo. royce said he was coming back but then all of a sudden he quit the platoon. never found out why these three just just gave up and said f@#$ it.
i suppose i'll shoot him a message to see what's up. i hadn't seen timboman in a minute either but i haven't been on bf3 much either lately

Evil or Very Mad are you turning on me? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 15:09

lol i'm sure you are aware that i've been playing blops2 almost exclusively for the past 2 months Smile that's what turned me onto starting pubstomp for bf3. i want to defib this game for our clan Basketball
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 16:33

btail888 wrote:
lol i'm sure you are aware that i've been playing blops2 almost exclusively for the past 2 months Smile that's what turned me onto starting pubstomp for bf3. i want to defib this game for our clan Basketball

Facepalm then tell me again why are you playing blops more? scratch
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 16:40

jump in chatbox patrick
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 22:38

we should really update the main BF3 members list on this forum page ASAP XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 00:06

I know you going update this sooner or later no rush though at all. To do something right you gotta take your time with it. My question is what do you mean my "BF3 Exclusive".
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 01:12

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
My question is what do you mean my "BF3 Exclusive".

meaning that BF is the only game you play. no COD.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptySun 05 May 2013, 23:17

Once BF4 come out I'm going be 90/10 (I play black ops on pub days and MAYBE 1 more day of the week. Honestly thinking I not getting ghosts)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 17:25

Akaitis wrote:
we should really update the main BF3 members list on this forum page ASAP  XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 08:19

bump? or is it too close to BF4 to do this?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 13:20

ya i am getting to it. i had to erase everything on my laptop. so i am still putting everything back on it. i promise i will have it done this weekend.

bump for anybody else that is not on the list and did not post in this one yet.

BF3 members list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official BF3 Members List   Official BF3 Members List - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Official BF3 Members List
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Orions Magical Wokshop ITEM LIST
» SCCT Auto232 Rating List-Houdini 2.0 Pro x64 1c
» IPON rating list
» IPON - a fake rating list !?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: