Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Red Dead Redemtion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 01:03

Unfortunatly I dont own that many games and some of the ones i do own are not great online Tron for one.I have recently played Red Dead Redemtion online for the first time looks like it could be fun if any of you fancy it let me know and maybe we could form a posse. anyway just a thought
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 01:11

Bummer thing is that while I do have a PS3, I have Tron & Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to play some Free Roam on Red Dead Redemption.
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 01:18

Its ok i have only played rdr online twice. is it any good i have not played it enough to work it out yet
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 01:23

Honestly, I didn't play the player vs. player stuff much. (I prefer FPS over 3PS) But my friends and I had a lot of fun playing the Free Roam stuff for a while. Granted, it gets old once you've done everything. But it's still fun every now & then.
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 06:18

I have played rdr online for a little bit, but hat has been quite a while. My focus is not on Blops. rdr online get old pretty easy I've found.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 09:17

I enjoy playing some RDR. I've played some games online but what I didn't like is that you always seen on the map. I suppose it has it's purpose and the playing field is leveled because of it but it just seemed odd. If anyone is in the mood to play and you see me online, send me an invite. I'd be happy to join in some Free Roam or multiplayer action.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Dead Redemtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemtion   Red Dead Redemtion Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: