Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Favorite Secondary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:02

Hello Everyone! I am still trying to solidfy my go to secondary weapon, I was curious to see what yalls favorite Pistol is and why?

Go!!
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:04

I normally run the G17c suppressed or the M26 mass Razz
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:06

This past weekend we had a contest to run M9TACT. Not a bad little pistol. I normally run the G18 supp. Every now and then I use the .44 MAG.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:15

G18 (not supressed) or bust
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:22

G18 suppressed normaly
Default when using only pistol
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:26

IDK about the sup version but I know with my G18 many times I have gotten triple kills with one clip. I only pull it out at close range though. Not to mention the reload on it is pretty quick. Sometimes I can get off 1 Assault clip and 2 G18 clips. Just make sure your not standing still when firing it. Always keep moving in CQC.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:32

brawnkoh wrote:
IDK about the sup version but I know with my G18 many times I have gotten triple kills with one clip. I only pull it out at close range though. Not to mention the reload on it is pretty quick. Sometimes I can get off 1 Assault clip and 2 G18 clips. Just make sure your not standing still when firing it. Always keep moving in CQC.

G18 is definatly not for distances, but if you need it to be you can switch it to single shot and it'll shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger. I like the suppressed one better because it's more controlable in longer bursts, with a mild damage reduction. But that will get fixed with the patch.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:35

P.S. The recoil on non sup version is crazy. Aim for chest don't aim for head. If you aim for their head you will more than likely miss.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 11:23

m1911 or mp rex hands down, power and range while it's clip size is small it's stronger then the others
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 19:08

1911 tactical or G18 silenced Laughing
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 05:26

I like the MP443 Supp. Has more rounds per mag as the M9 but the same damage.
How do you get the 1911? Do you have to be a 'Veteran' or something?
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 07:31

rcrawshaw wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can unlock it over time or if you owned a previouse title you can go to ea's gun club and get it that way

And i was just noticing your PSN ID, sorry for not adding you, didnt know who it was. I'll do it next time i log on, you should put 4GC in friend requests.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 09:06

Satans Enforcer wrote:
rcrawshaw wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can unlock it over time or if you owned a previouse title you can go to ea's gun club and get it that way

And i was just noticing your PSN ID, sorry for not adding you, didnt know who it was. I'll do it next time i log on, you should put 4GC in friend requests.

I'll have a look on Battlelog next time I'm on, thanks Smile

I remember realising after I'd sent it I didn't put 4GC, I sent a load at once and I think yours was the only one I missed! Doh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Secondary   Favorite Secondary Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Secondary
Page 1 of 1