Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

PS2 Fun/easy-ish games

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PS2 Fun/easy-ish games Empty
PostSubject: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 10:31

So as some of you know (and hear), my lady likes to indulge in a little bit of gaming here and there, which is actually kind of awesome.

With that said, she is also one of the worst ragers I have ever witnessed, even being Youtube worthy at times. She likes to play the PS2 next to me while I play MW3 and last night I had to kick her out of my "man cave" after she hulked-out, scared the dog and proceeded to put a hole in the wall with a controller.
I enjoy her company and I get to play my stuff without a guilt trip, so I indulge her habit for the most part, but it's become obvious that the kind of games she likes (platformers) are the worst for her blood pressure.

The point of all this is that I'm looking for games that will suit her better, and I'm looking for suggestions. The problem is that she's... we'll say young-at-heart, so I'm not looking for stuff that's too serious or requires too much reading (she needs glasses).
A quick list of what she has played:

The Harry Poter movie games
Tomb Raider (6 or something high)
Jak and Daxter (which will magically find it's way into the trash soon.)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Spyro (hated it)
Every Mario game
Every Crash Bandicoot game
Resident Evil 4
Ratchet and Clank
Donkey Kong Country AKA "The Relationship Destroyer"
BLOPS
Dead Rising

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but right now I have the first Kingdom Hearts and a new PS2 controller on the way. If you guys have any PS2 suggestions drop a line. We also have a Wii that collects dust so suggestions for that are welcome as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 14:25

get her flower and Journey from the PSN store if she's allowed to touch your PS 3 system. 2 of the most beautiful and literally chilling games.

On the PS 2 "Katamari: Damacy" is incredibly addicting and it actually was one of the few games my ladies absolutaly fell in love with.
Rage factor is pretty much non existent

"Okami" would be also a must play. The design and beauty of the game itself is very relaxig and rage preventing. In it's core the game is a Zelda with a superb design.

Also all possible LEGO Star Wars games. They are relaxing, funny and certainly never too hard.

All GTA games are also a possible choice. If she feels like raging she can just walk around and kill all sort of people around her Twisted Evil

Still my best bet would be definately Flower and Journey but those are PS 3 games ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 15:18

Unfortunately no, the PS3 ( as well as my TV) is off-limits to her, because I know the moment she touches it, it will become her territory.

I actually brought this up with a buddy of mine and he suggested this Katamari game. Never played it, I'll def check it out along with Okami.
Thanks much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 15:38

Not sure if it's on ps2 but any of the Lego platform era are all good, and not overly difficult rage worthy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 21:08

PS2:
SOCOM series was good for the 'shooter' games.
mortal kombat was fun...i wasnt very good at that one...but it was a good fighting game
WII:
lego harry potter, pirates of the carribean for wii is fun too, mario galaxy is fun, (the first one, not the second), . cant go wrong with guitar hero for the wii...that one is always fun too! hope this helped jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 02:26

I suggest any dancing games for the wii.
two reasons :
1) It will burn her energy to prevent the power to rage
2) She'll accidentally get healthier Smile

If you have Xbox with Kinect......UFC Trainer might be more suited.

Above all else.......Vicadin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 16:49

I'll have to check out the lego ones for sure, but I don't think socom is her type of game.
No Xbox though so maybe dancing games would be the word, she beat the shit out of my old DDR pads.

As for that last gem, I don't think it would make it past my posession lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Fun/easy-ish games   PS2 Fun/easy-ish games Empty

Back to top Go down

PS2 Fun/easy-ish games
Page 1 of 1