Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? Empty
PostSubject: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 07:46

Title says it all really... Anyone?
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 07:54

Definately hoping to get on at some point, probably earlier than last night.. but do have to spend some time with family tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 08:03

ill defo be on what time about ??? im up for giving out some beat downs plus need to rank up to get some decent weapons lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 09:11

If I'm online (depends if I get visitors again Mad ) invite me.

But please be gentle with me as I'm not much of an objective player, more a TDM killer as you know. Razz

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 10:12

I'll try my best to get on buddy cheers
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 04:52

Viper - did you stand us up .. or logon after I'd gone .. I had a couple of epic fails which I could try and catch in fileshare - a grenade thrown at the upstairs doorway in summit which bounced back down the stairs and exploded at my feet, a sentry gun which i camped next to and the opposition strolled right up in front of me and destroyed it .. but on a more positive note I ran out of ammo in one game and while running around in panic searching for a gun on the floor I managed 4 knife kills - I normally can't do them at all - strange night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 06:56

it was a strange night completely we was on a role after the first 2 games on firing range where we won very comfortably then we enter cracked and lose cause one of the opposition decides to camp and get killstreaks we we disposed of the choppers thanks to the guys. From what i can remember Lady Hazard screaming down the mic cuz some moments were questionable then we go on to WMD and thats when it all went downhill for me after that game i had to go off i can be arsed to deal with having to put 20 bullets into someone to kill then constantly i think i got a 5 killstreak and was completely empty. sorry i went off and left you guys but blops drives me mad sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 08:37

Sorry sharky I think last night was my fault. Thought I'd save the clan some money so I bought the ammo from China. That's the last time I buy anything from that country, half the ammo was made of rubber. Embarassed

On a plus side just before the "Cracked" match I decided to replace my secondary weapon for a Strella, (it was a tactic we used in a previous clan) and boy did it help. The two chopper gunners that they threw up I promptly shot down. Sorry if anybody got shot while I was trying to take them down but didn't want to get shot myself. Razz
So with this in mind, the next time the clan plays as a team, someone please bang on a strella. Very Happy

About the WMD match. Three of the enemy camped in the 3/4 stack building and hell did it work. So in future if the team needs someone to do this I'll volunteer. Also if the team needs someone to rack up the killstreaks I'll volunteer for that. (It’s dirty work but someone has to do it) Twisted Evil

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 08:46

I do not leave my house without a Strela... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 11:41

Sorry i never made it Embarassed something came up...
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 12:14

Hey gang...sorry I missed out on this. This past weekend as well as this week and next I have family in town so I might not be able to get online as often. I'll be online tonight though...probably a little after 10pm EST. Hopefully we can get a full lobby together and see if we can beat down some enemies. If not that, may be we can do some combat training and together see if we can work on some strategies for dominating the maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?   Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight on PS3 - Anyone up for objective games?
Page 1 of 1