Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 21:11

Whats your most anticipated game of 2012?

My most anticipated game of 2012 would have to be Diablo 3, I have been looking forward to this game for sometime now and can not wait for it to come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 21:45

i have two...Max Payne 3 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. giddy as a little school girl!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 21:47

Max Payne 3 Looks like its going to be a great game i can wait for that one either!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 02:27

GTA 5 I love you
(probably gets delayed till 2013 tho....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 06:58

S482H wrote:
GTA 5 I love you
(probably gets delayed till 2013 tho....)

Same here, cant wait for this game but most likely be delayed until 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 09:23

Mass Effect 3 Very Happy comes out next week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 17:31

Vortex58 wrote:

This.
The end of one of the best trilogies in video game history.

Assassins Creed 3
Can't wait to see how Ubisoft will end Desmonds story and a game set around the time of the american revolution would be as well something completely new.

Borderlands 2
Have spent well over 100 hours with the last game and it's hands down the greatest Call of duty style co-op game.

Bioshock: Infinite
Bioshock 1 is an all time classic with the greatest new living world ever created as well as one of the very few games that dares to work on subjects such as the value of life, the border between being a man and just a walking shadow, the price of freedom, the value of freedom and last but not least the great cost of a wrong choice.
Eventhough Bioshock 2 was a bit underwhelming I'm pretty sure that Infinite will once again be a very good game and secretely I hope it'll once again become a masterpiece.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 22:04

Vortex58 wrote:

Mass Effect 3 is going to be a master piece i cant wait for it to come out cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySat 05 May 2012, 06:20

The last of us looks like it could be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySat 05 May 2012, 23:16

GTA 5...if it actually comes out this year.

The Last Of Us. Can't wait to see what Naughty Dog has been doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 01:16

definitely assassins creed 3. and if the multiplayer is as good as it was in brotherhood then its gonna be a lot of fun. hopefully i can convert some of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 06:12

My most anticipated game of 2012 would have to be Black Ops 2 november 13th 2012
http://www.charlieintel.com/bo2-intel/bo2-wallpaper/
Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 Blops-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 06:19

Straw_Ninja wrote:
definitely assassins creed 3. and if the multiplayer is as good as it was in brotherhood then its gonna be a lot of fun. hopefully i can convert some of you

Love AC2, 3 being in the British vs colonies war (please note colonies we still owned you then) will be brilliant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 07:37

Max payne - i adored the first pieces of the series like only few other games, think i'm gonna get that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 08:44

ill have to go with PC- diablo 3 of course..loved the other diablos and its been a long time coming...and for the ps3...Sniper Elite V2...i love that game...so realistic..you vs the whole german army pretty much in berlin and other places..wind gravity all effect your shot and you got to sneak around and lay in the shadows while you make your shots...and the multiplayer is just as fun..like call of duty without the running and gunning..actualy takes more skill...and no quickscoping crap..you all should check it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 10:14

bristow11 wrote:
...and for the ps3...Sniper Elite V2...i love that game...so realistic..you vs the whole german army pretty much in berlin and other places..wind gravity all effect your shot and you got to sneak around and lay in the shadows while you make your shots...and the multiplayer is just as fun..like call of duty without the running and gunning..actualy takes more skill...and no quickscoping crap..you all should check it out

I never heard of this game until your posting. Went to their website and checked out the trailer. Looks like something I am definitely interested in. Thanks cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 13:21

Bennnym wrote:
Straw_Ninja wrote:

Love AC2, 3 being in the British vs colonies war (please note colonies we still owned you then) will be brilliant

you THOUGHT you owned us Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptySun 06 May 2012, 13:33

Straw_Ninja wrote:
Bennnym wrote:
Straw_Ninja wrote:

you THOUGHT you owned us Razz

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 EmptyTue 08 May 2012, 06:58

i don't keep up much with gaming but the to games i'm guaranteed to buy are Assasins Creed and Call of duty although COD i'm never in a hurry lol

it has to be Assasins creed 3 for me purely for the storyline. I love it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012   Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Most Anticipated Game of 2012
Page 1 of 1