Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 00:13

what's your favorite PS3 games of all time?

Here's mine(in no particular order): God of war 1,2,3 Call of Duty Black ops.,MOD.warfare 2 , Heavy Rain, Fallout 3 . MGS 4, Mass Effect 2, Fallout New Vegas, Grand theft Auto AND the best of them all.............(wait for it).........the Unchartered Series.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 01:53

Modern Warfare 2... my first FPS. I couldn't put it down and played every time I had a few moments Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 02:22

campaign speaking...well, all the MW series, Black Ops, Battlefield 3, and SOCOM 4...others are the Lego (i know, i know) Harry Potter games, Indiana Jones, and Pirates of the Carribean, Burnout Paradise, Mortal Kombat vs. DC comics, and Street Fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 02:30

Addiction Based,

Rainbow6 vegas 2 (start of my fps gaming Carrer)

Mw2

FF XIII

MW3

Blops

And thats pretty much my social life for the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 13:10

Cod 4

metal gear solid guns of the patriots

battlefield bad company 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 16:49

Uncharted 1/2/3(3 was OK but not as good as number 2) : Platinum on UC1+2
Assassins Creed 1/2/BH/R I LOVE these. Platinum trophy on 2+R, BH i was 1 trophy away....
MAG
Heavy Rain : Platinum

That's all Smile
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 19:47

Other than the CoD series games, the next best series of games would have to be Uncharted. I haven't completed 3 yet but so far so good. I'm curious to play the multiplayer and see what it is like. I wonder how it compares to UC2. UC2's multiplayer wasn't that impressive.

Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! Shady_10
Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 02:11

Forgot to mention Assasins Creed,

Multiplayer on that was amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 06:56

For me, MW2 + MW3, Grand theft auto series and resident evil series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 17:50

Without a shadow of a doubt
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Eventhough you really HAVE to play MGS 1-3 to fully appreciate the most epic finish to the greatest video game saga of all time. It took Hideo Kojima 9 years but he finally "completed" his masterpiece and the 4th game finishes the story around Solid Snake in the best way possible.

The game takes you from furious, to sad, to happy in the blink of an eye, no game has ever truly touched me emotionally but this game (microwave scene...) made me really feel not just for the character but with the character.

Still the game series is really rather a Hollywood Blockbuster, and not a brainless Micheal Bay production bur rather an enermous Christopher Nolan production, in which you can take the role of the leading actor than a game itself especially MGS 4. The game offers over 6 hours of cutscenes and the last 1/3 of the game is literally 80% cutscenes and 20% gameplay.

MGS 1-4 combined get to a stunning 15+ hours of movie-cutscene footage + nearly the same amount of time of codec call conversations.

The series truly is half movie and half game but that's what makes it so compelling, magnificent, exciting and truly one of a kind.

Just for this generation I've played over 80 different games (at least I've 84 listed in my trophy list :p ) and there truly is no comparison to Metal Gear Solid.

Mass Effect is awesome, Portal 2 was unique, Heavy Rain a great homage to se7en, Assassins Creed close to the hollywood blockbuster storytelling and Nathan Drake officially became the Indiana Jones of video games but still none came even close to such an emotional experience as MGS did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 01:58

Hands down best game i've ever played period.

Resistance: Fall of Man

i developed arthritis playing this game...if anyone has this, please please hit me up. i'd love to pop it in sometime for old time's sake. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 19:02

Cod4-MW3
Assassins Creed (All of them)
Darksiders
NBA Jam
GTA 4
Full Auto 2
and im sure im forgetting some
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 07:43

I don't have many games but :

Assasins Creed have them all

SOCOM from way back when i had it

MW2 Before they hacked the fun from it

Hawx i do like a flying game

Cheap and cheerful Top Gun i love owning them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 16:22

Uncharted 2 & 3, CoD Modern Warfare, Batman (Asylum & City) and FIFA 12.

Modern Warfare I was introduced to by my brother, and absloutely loved it. I have never played a game before or since that I was addicted to at that level.

The Uncharted series blew me away graphically, and I am currently playing through the latest installment on the Vita which is also superb.

If you haven't yet pleyd either of the Batman games, you owe it to yourself - seriously.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 21:36

My favorite of all times is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. and another one that was amazing for me was the first MW i couldn't stop playing this 2 games and they amazed me!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 20:19

Defo cod4 all the rest of the cod series fail in comparison!

My latest game addiction has been skyrim! If any1 ever needs help with this let me know 88% complete so av pretty much done everythin!

fallout 3 was also epic! (xbox 360 Embarassed )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 03:35

PS3 - CoD World at War, CoD Black Ops, CoD MW3

And before CoD, Resistance Fall of Man and Star Wars Battlefront 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 04:34

Mine would have to be black ops, mw3, and skyrim!
Going through stages of playing one or the other and the moment...skyrims on hold for the moment... enjoying mw3 Very Happy
Also do enjoy abit of the sims from time to time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 05:08

Difficult question to answer in a COD clan... but Mass Effect 2/3 craps all over COD.

COD is a great game BECAUSE of the community, the game's themselves arent too special, in my opinion.

I suppose my top 3 on PS3, would be:

1) Mass Effect 2 (i know this was only a port from XBOX360, but its so epic)
2) Heavy Rain (never seen anything like this before/since)
3) Mass Effect 3 (still working on this one, but I love it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 05:41

MW2. Best visually stunning game.
Skyrim. Most content ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 06:07

mw2 for me better maps on multiplayer.

i also loved gta for fun online and the story of it..
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 12:13

I had the most fun with Oblivion. Black Ops for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!   Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite PS3 games of ALL TIME!!
Page 1 of 1