Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Twisted Metal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 04:40

Huge fan of this game. World tour rocked, i couldn't get enough of it! Anyone thinking of getting or has got the new one? I believe our commrades across the pond have it already in their stores, whilst back here in sunny blighty we have to wait until the 9th of march Crying or Very sad

I've been keeping a close eye on this game for ages, it now feels so agonisingly close. I've read many reviews, most have been positive with a few minor flaws (hopefully they can be patched), a few negative reviews out there but they seem to be more about personal taste rather than it being a bad game.

I've already made my mind up that i'm getting this one, i would've had to read that it was a massive flop for me to be put off. I hear the control system is a little weird and takes getting used to but with a little practice it can be done!

So anyone getting it? Or if you have got it, first impressions? (and if you have already got it may i add, lucky sod!!!)
Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 16:48

I was looking at picking this game, i was a fan of the old twisted metal games and if this one is anything like the old ones then it will be a great addition to anyone's collection. Add me on psn Eagle-Eye2417 and when we both have it maybe we can play some online games together.
Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 08:07

I LOVED the original game. Played the $hit out of it. When it came out on the PSP, I bought the PSP just for that. Barely touched it. (Anybody need a slightly used PSP with a few games and 1 or 2 movies?) I don't think I will be getting this one. All I play right now is BF. I still haven't opened Mortal Kombat or GT5!
Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 07:58

Have it! Love it!

I AM the Junk Yard Dog!
Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:11

gonna be interesting adding flying units, as long as it's balanced so gorund units can still hit them. been a fan since one on ps1 , i still have it lol
Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:46

i still play TM2 all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twisted Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal   Twisted Metal Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal
Page 1 of 1