Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Domination

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 18:31

Last night it was demolition and tonight was domination. The guys were GREAT and our new captains did a good job Very Happy

I spent the entire night defending which I enjoyed, but would also like to get more into the capturing side of things at some point in the future.

Because I am new to this game mode I will be going into theatre to watch how the others play.
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 19:53

Was going to write my own post about tonight but you beat me to it lady! Cool

Just wanted to say well done and thanks to everyone involved tonight, really enjoyed it. I wont list the names of everyone, as the were quite a few of us involved at different times and i don't want to accidentally miss anyone off. You should all know who you are.

One loss out of god knows how many games, not bad considering everyone is still getting used to playing alongside each other! And what an epic last game that was to redeem ourselves after that loss!

Enjoying playing for this clan loads, looking forward to many more nights like tonight! cheers

P.S. Good comms tonight too! And i'll repeat what lady said "well done the captains" cheers

Last edited by smashy66 on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 20:05

oh no did u guys lose after i went off thats harsh after we was doing so well it does show tho how well we do as a 6.
On a side note sorry about the swearing in the WMD games was getting so frustrated with shooting my paintball gun im sure thats what i was firing. and not to mention the teams we faced who had no intention of capping flags just hiding in middle building with ghost n a rapid fire 74u AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH anyways great games as a whole well defo have to get a full party for it tho
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 20:27

yeah sharky unfortunately we did, was a little bit gutted that we lost our 100% record but we battled back hard the next game. (and it was a tough one) Even though it was a great team effort, a special nod should prob go to viper in that game who was immense!

Don't worry about the swearing buddy, i know i do it too when things get really frustrating, especially when your bullets don't seem to register! It's so annoying! Evil or Very Mad

Have no idea what that team were playing at on WMD, i find that every so often you come across a team where none of them seem to be concentrating on the objective! Probably too worried about their K/D ratio. As well as that one with ghost, there was another player running with just two pythons, sprinting round the map the entire time, running through the flags but never actually stopping to try and catch them! WHY!?

Having a full party, i think we'd take some stopping, especially as we learn how each other plays Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 20:38

Yeah definitely some good call outs tonight as-well saved my arse a few times so all good on a whole as thats only like the 5 or 6 time weve done domination together and smashy and viper definitely saved my arse a few times we just need to figure the spawn lock on some of the maps Good Games on whole guys
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 20:42

It was good session at first, with some good comms, i know i called out "ladies watch the flanks", on havana, this is becausei know sharky is very attack minded but know know smashy will be all over B if thats the main flag to capture, so i knew i had support.

After yourselves left, and it was kind to be invited back in, we had a good session with Myself, Smashy, Sharky, Boonchan, Zebra, Zuiperd and a friend at different times. It finished on an epic scale, we were really under the gun against high killstreaks. Coming from behind at least a couple of occasions to finish the last game (for me) for a truely fantastic win, it the last game in mt recent games if you wonna watch.

Some really good comms from the guys which helped me alot. Possibly my fav BO's session thus far.

A little note to Zuiperd, i heard his friend apologise for what he thought was an under par performance... Pass the message on, i clearly saw him hit a double kill at B on WMD on a crucial stage of the game, which was fantastic. He's more than welcome on a lobby again.

In terms of capturing, FJ is the way forward, i cant stress how good this is for taking flags. At times it even me look better than what i am. It's a must on DOM, particularly small ish maps.

Great seesion all!
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 21:24

smashy66 wrote:
yeah sharky unfortunately we did, was a little bit gutted that we lost our 100% record but we battled back hard the next game. (and it was a tough one) Even though it was a great team effort, a special nod should prob go to viper in that game who was immense!

Embarassed Just seen this, honestly i go on what i see, the radar and the call outs.The call outs tonight were quality, from yourself and the team. This helps so much.

Would like to say it's been an absolute pleasure gaming* with youselves , long may it continue.... I'm blessed to be in such great company, which makes it even better.

*Careful not to say playing.....
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 05:19

The beginnings of something great is born!

Good job guys!
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 07:07

Just remembered, when we beat a team yesterday, quite badly. they got the final kill as we got the required 200 points, and when watching the kill cam, he said it's all about me, despite the fact he and his team got battered.

PMSL
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 10:03

Thank you all SO much for the great plays! I agree with Viper, the best win EVER coming from behind and nailing it anyways!

I know I've got a lot to learn, but the way the callouts took place was really awesome. Keep up the good work.

My friend is actually my wife. I think she's amazing, sometimes outshoots me even! I'm trying to get her to sign up on her own, but no luck thus far. (she doesn't even have her own PSN for that matter).

In short, nice work guys. I think we just proven what fun mature gaming is all about! Cool
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 10:14

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Just remembered, when we beat a team yesterday, quite badly. they got the final kill as we got the required 200 points, and when watching the kill cam, he said it's all about me, despite the fact he and his team got battered.

PMSL

Yeah I heard that too buddy, he probably has a mirror in every room of his house lol!
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 11:19

thats the only thing we gotta watch really the people who will camp for there killstreaks cuz even if there not doing much 1 blackbird or chopper gunner can change the game we did well tho last night getting rid of any air support they had so on a whole great games
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 14:06

To be honest i didnt think to check who was on a roll on the oppo or hear any callouts about any particular enemy. When i was checking, it was really to see what the scores were, before i made one of those "come on guys we can do this" calls.

I think we were quickly all over there CG/GS which helped. but we still played well with there blackbird up...

Im going to go back and watch taht last game again, even now i still feel pumped.

I did manage dogs in one of my CP's, but the rest i think were rubbish, even though i rolled a fair few with HL Pro.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 14:25

I very much enjoyed the games I've had with you all over the past couple of nights .. the fact that you're winning almost every game is the icing on the cake!

I've spent the afternoon producing my first movie from one of last nights games, its a bit different - uploading to YouTube now .. not perfect but I've spent waaaaaaaaaay too long on it already.

Looking forward to the next games and well done all!
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 16:07

i just watched your epic win last night had to watch it twice some great capping at the end just to get the win even tho you was up against a few campers you guys did great think the loss was a bit harsh but oh well least u all stuck together

Cant wait to see some of the footage lady ive been watching some of the games today some nice kills and you can tell when someones gave a callout sometime excellent play considering that was most of our first games together
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 16:13

Ohhhhh I am so jealous. I never seem to make it for the domination games. Hopefully in the near future I will get in soon. Nice to hear everyone was winning and see feed back about how great you all were communicating. I see great things for all of us in the future.
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 19:49

Watched our last game over and over to get some footage. Got to say though, it surpasses what i originally thought. this was truley epic. I didnt realize initially the spawns flipped as much. Smashy... Mate your efforts at B was fantastic! I didnt look at the final KDR or captures, but saw some great stuff from all that played.

Gonna upload some footage on this match soon.
Back to top Go down

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 14:23

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Watched our last game over and over to get some footage. Got to say though, it surpasses what i originally thought. this was truley epic. I didnt realize initially the spawns flipped as much. Smashy... Mate your efforts at B was fantastic! I didnt look at the final KDR or captures, but saw some great stuff from all that played.

Gonna upload some footage on this match soon.

I've only just come back to this topic so i've only just seen this! Cheers viper, appreciate it!All I remember is running to B a lot and getting killed a lot along the way lol!

It was a fantastic team effort, and not just that game but all night! Can't tell you how much i enjoyed it!!! cheers

Only problem now, is when i play in a team of randoms (on my own without 4GC members) it's not half as much fun! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination   Domination Empty

Back to top Go down

Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: