Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF Gamebattles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 13:18

Who wants it, who doesn't, who doesn't care.

I personally won't be apart of this since I can't commit with the wife's varying schedule. Plus I don't really get excited for tourneys or competition like this. Inter-clan, yes. I'm too competitive and would be breaking $hit at my house if we lost. We are better then that. lol (You should see me golfing. Sometimes my club goes farther than my ball!)

If you lot want to pursue this, I will be more than happy to help or let one of you handle it.

Speak up!
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 14:28

I think we could do it. Just will take effort to get set up and started. Inter clan would also be a blast as well. Just something to do insted of same ol rush or conquest all the time.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 15:04

Sign me up for this!!! Let me know if you need me to do anything to help with getting this off the ground.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 15:11

I used to play gamebattles back in the bad company 2 days but i just havent got the time anymore.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 15:32

Best way to get it started is everyone post there best time and best day they would be able to practice and best day to play other teams. And of course put if you are for sure gona give it 100% then we will have an idea of how many people and the best day and time...
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 22:44

My schedule varies. We'd need to post this somewhere on this site for availability and so on. See who's interested first and go from there.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 00:32

I am good for any time right now, just let me know and i will be there.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 08:45

I'm on random times. If you need a sparring partner i'm your guy, like said before. Not into competetive gaming. Just for the fun. in clan would be fun to do.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 09:57

i would be willing to participate and help do anything that needs to be done for it but i think if we're going to do this we need a couple months of practices before we do anything competative. This will get us used to getting online and getting in game... Build up a routine.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 12:35

Satans Enforcer wrote:
i would be willing to participate and help do anything that needs to be done for it but i think if we're going to do this we need a couple months of practices before we do anything competative. This will get us used to getting online and getting in game... Build up a routine.

yeah man i agree we'll need to practice before we enter! but im up for that Smile

BF Gamebattles F669957cb4673599
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 15:13

I could not be less interested. It's nothing personal to anyone or unsupportive, it just does not interest me in the slightest.

If we can get a server where there are 4v4 all 4gc, then cool! but score keeping and inter clan ladders? Just makes me think people would be pissed off and it would be like school "Picking the fat kid last" kinda thing for teams.

Have fun doing it if you do go ahead. I'll still be in the clan but I'll be on a random server getting my ass handed to me by a lvl 1 newb...and smiling.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 16:30

I agree with sizzle but I think you got something mixed up there man, the bf3 side of the clan will still be here but part of them will be in the game battles bit. There are plenty of us that would still play and even those that did go to the tournys would still play normal games with the clan ( one would think) I for one will not be joining, 9 times out of ten i am acting retarded, having fun blowing shit up or a beer in my hands which would piss off hardcore serious players, would piss them off even more then i'd be laughin how mad they are getting over a game. ( yea I have had my fair share of busting up serious hardcore groups or getting kicked out of ones that turned XD) trust me if this was a hardcore clan I wouldnt be here.

And satan you do not have months the official tournaments start in I think march
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 16:36

Artef wrote:
I agree with sizzle but I think you got something mixed up there man, the bf3 side of the clan will still be here but part of them will be in the game battles bit. There are plenty of us that would still play and even those that did go to the tournys would still play normal games with the clan ( one would think) I for one will not be joining, 9 times out of ten i am acting retarded, having fun blowing shit up or a beer in my hands which would piss off hardcore serious players, would piss them off even more then i'd be laughin how mad they are getting over a game. ( yea I have had my fair share of busting up serious hardcore groups or getting kicked out of ones that turned XD) trust me if this was a hardcore clan I wouldnt be here.

And satan you do not have months the official tournaments start in I think march

you have a fair point but there is no harm in doing it for laughs? as far as i am aware gamebattles is free to enter? so we can just piss around and do all those things and we could try and do well at the same time? if we get knocked out we get knocked out, who cares? its mainly just an option to go abit more serious if you want to? its not trying to turn this clan a hardcore tournament clan? Smile

BF Gamebattles F669957cb4673599
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 17:08

Im a very competitive player when need be but ever since I joined 4GC one thing I loved is that it is full of casual players. (Except for that match that Nick challenged me I went all out lol)

I have ran a PC clan since the good old Quake 3 days. We were a hardcore group of gamers in Q3/Team Arena, AvP2, CSS, and some BF games.

I love the idea but I do strongly believe it won't last in this clan.

We are all to casual of players and I wouldn't want to see issues come up if we went hardcore.

--------------------------------

Now with that said I do think our SRL(Squad Rush League) is our best bet

having in clan matches and having some sort of ranking(maybe) but we might also be able to pull of more teams now since we have more people in the BF3 Division.

Also now that we have some more members and if we get our teams all setup we can also accept challenges from other clans on BF3. I have some friends who do 4v4 ladder matches on BF3 and we have been invited to some before except we didn't have enough members before and now we do.

So for me I think my vote might be to stay focused on an In Clan League rather than branching out our BF3 division making hard for people to get together.

Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 18:09

The thing about it is everyone can play if they wanted to at the moment. In gamebattles you can add like 100 people to be alternates. They dont ever have to play but they can if they wanted to. There are some people that would like to be competitive and no one ever mentioned not playing with other clanmates if this does happen. It would be the competitive division of the clan. Its just like what you see on the MW3 side of this clan.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 18:28

BoondockS216 wrote:
no one ever mentioned not playing with other clanmates if this does happen.

Nor did I for the record Smile

I was just sayin, whilst ur doing your thing, I'd be doing mine.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 18:42

And I don't know why people say its hardcore gaming. I think we all hardcore game now. Most of us play every night, that's pretty hardcore to me. We'd just be playing againstother clans instead of RANDOMs and employing strategy which we do now anyways.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 21:13

I think to be honest there are 2 concerns for me on this one.

1) A lot of different time zones and thus very complicated time trying to find practice hours as well as planning matches will be difficult.

2) On the PS3 there are no private servers so a lot of what ive been reading was serious issues with randoms coming into a server and runing a match for the hell of it OR someone dropping for connection reasons and losing their spot to a random connect.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 23:23

ToRn_One wrote:
Im a very competitive player when need be but ever since I joined 4GC one thing I loved is that it is full of casual players. (Except for that match that Nick challenged me I went all out lol)

I have ran a PC clan since the good old Quake 3 days. We were a hardcore group of gamers in Q3/Team Arena, AvP2, CSS, and some BF games.

I love the idea but I do strongly believe it won't last in this clan.

We are all to casual of players and I wouldn't want to see issues come up if we went hardcore.

--------------------------------

Now with that said I do think our SRL(Squad Rush League) is our best bet

having in clan matches and having some sort of ranking(maybe) but we might also be able to pull of more teams now since we have more people in the BF3 Division.

Also now that we have some more members and if we get our teams all setup we can also accept challenges from other clans on BF3. I have some friends who do 4v4 ladder matches on BF3 and we have been invited to some before except we didn't have enough members before and now we do.

So for me I think my vote might be to stay focused on an In Clan League rather than branching out our BF3 division making hard for people to get together.

I agree. I would be fine with Inter Clan League/Clan Matches to get my competitive fix. Either SR or SDM (so more members could play at a given time). Ladders are alot of work and take alot of dedication.
Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles EmptySun 26 Feb 2012, 05:08

I'd be happy for a backup but attending scheduled games will be dificult for me (time zone GMT+1).

I favour the idea though but just write me down as backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF Gamebattles   BF Gamebattles Empty

Back to top Go down

BF Gamebattles
Page 1 of 1