Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

gothem city imposters = amazing!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

gothem city imposters = amazing!!! Empty
PostSubject: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:58

i seen a couple youtube videos of gameplay from this game it looked like it could be fun so i went and downloaded the demo, it gives you 1 hour of gameplay time.. this game is a FPS like call of duty.. the controls are the same so it wont throw you off your game.... i personally love this game already played the hour of time the demo gives you, after that hour was up i could not wait to get the full game... you buy it right off psn store and its only 15$... i stayed up till 5 this morning playing it i just could not put it down.... i def recommend this game if you wanna have fun playing video games again....

PS- the reason its so cheap it only has a online MP but thats what everyone wants anyway..

PSS-it also comes with a free DLC once you buy the full game....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:07

told you this game rocks. im downloading it this weekend hope more 4GCers get this game and we can start dominating that game to:cheers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:46

i hope more 4gc members pick this up also, but i think that most will not give a try....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 13:52

Downloaded it yesterday, been at it all mornin. Not to shabby. I love the go anywhere aspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 13:58

just went 18-0 wow i love this game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 14:54

me and float just had a good session we put up some good scores... just had a 15-1 game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 17:36

Actually been keeping an eye on this game, but with Mass effect 3 coming out next month plus playing bf3 i won't be able to play much of anything else in what free time i've got.

Maybe once i've gone through ME3 i'll pick it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 18:16

Wow, i had a hihg interest in the game but wasnt sure about purchasing it. since it seems like the ones who bought it are happy with im glad to know it might be worth it. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 23:36

Hmmm...I think I'll pick up too and join you guys for a bunch of games.

gothem city imposters = amazing!!! Shady_10
gothem city imposters = amazing!!! Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 12:04

i hope ya do join us shady been having lots of fun...
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 09:49

I'll download the game trinight when I get home from work. Maybe we will get an opportunity to play over the weekend.

gothem city imposters = amazing!!! Shady_10
gothem city imposters = amazing!!! Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gothem city imposters = amazing!!!   gothem city imposters = amazing!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

gothem city imposters = amazing!!!
Page 1 of 1