Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 21:36

Hello my name is caliser psn Royce-1988. I am new to 4GC but so far it has been a blast. Each person i have meet has been a great player and just the kind of person i want on my team. SO with that said. I think when we are all on same team we work like nothing iv seen before so i would like to start talking about maybe getting some game battles set up. I did this on Black Ops and it was very fun sometimes ticked me off but you cant win them all. I would like to see what everyone thinks about doing this. Of course we would need to practice so would need people that really wanted to do this and of course find times that fit for everyone. So leave this post some feed back to see what is on everyones mind about this. Im game as you can see.. So who is with meee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 22:17

I would be up for this for sure, seems like a cool idea. Hope fully we can get a full team for this. Let me know if there's anything you need me to do to help with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 01:35

Define game battles, like us vs us? If that's the case, we have we do when the people are on to do it, usually its squad dm or rush. If we do dm some times its flat out no holds bared dm or sometimes we throw special rules in like pistols only ( no automatics either) or the like. While I dont think we quite have the numbers for a full 12 on 12 ( talk about a pain int he ass thing to try to set up unfortunatly we have been known to take a whole side to our selves or fill a squad match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 01:54

Good idea...Fairly new here but you can count me in.
The only problem for me is that I mostly have fixed game evenings / nights on Wednesday and Sunday. Those are the only days for me that I'll be able to plan a match.

Another thingy: I noticed in your post signature that your favorite gun is the USAS....plz promise me that you won't use that thing in the match...Damn I really hate that gun.

Nevertheless, I'm always in for some competitive fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 02:14

im always down for some competition so you can count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 03:19

You can count this cracka in, That is why I wanted to join a clan. Im looking for the competitive part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 09:02

I'm really interested in this, but getting us all together on a game night might be a problem with timezone differences/personal business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 09:03

Royce, I've been asked a lot of questions about this as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:07

What is GameBattles: Gamebattles is a site/company that organizes and hosts team competitions through a season long battle usually ending in playoffs where cash and prizes are awarded to the top teams.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps3/battlefield-3/

I would definitely be interested in playing this as i have been in professional and competitive gaming for a long time, i will say though that there are some VERY good teams competing in these leagues, and the game style is Squad Rush 4v4 so we would have more than 4 people and thus people would have to accept not playing every single week or match. Also if it becomes popular enough teams can acquire sponsors and travel to different locations to play in live LAN tournament for large cash prizes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:26

but you could organize weekly battles against other clans for the 'B Team' to play against so they stay sharp also. You could even (if you had enough people) have the 'B Team' spar with a 'C Team' on those nights.

Last edited by Satans Enforcer on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:27

i'm down for a little competitiveness but i only game for fun, i'm out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:46

Gameabattles arranges for all matches, so if you were to have extra players you would have to setup a match amongst yourselves to do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:16

There are other websites that have ladders also. I mentioned that in another topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:23

im always down for some serious gamming. let me know when and where and ill be there with bowie knife in hand:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:58

Of course there are a lot of different type of battles. check out the SRL section. Although many have signed up it never happened to get everyone together. And when there are a lot of members playing they enjoy their game too much to switch or get invited to a squad rush game.
I hope you get together, or can make a plan. hope not to offend anyone. Game play is great with everybody.

I enjoy playing for fun. So if you need a sparring partner you can always invite me.

See you out there.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 13:08

i'm willing to participate, but i think we would need to start off smaller with practices and better organized inner clan matches. That way when it gets to setting up real matches it'll be routine and the members will have a game plan, rather than just going with the flow. Not that that's a bad way to play, just not the best for competative play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 16:19

Guys we can do this all we have to do is work together. Get someone to lead it and start from there find who really wants to join game battles and then just talk about it. Like best time best days practice days and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 17:16

I think the biggest issue will be time. Competing in a league requires a lot of time dedicated to not only strategies but also calls. Nothing worse than being told "There is a guy in a building looking out a window. It requires many many hours of practice to compete. Unless people would like to just join for the hell of it in which case thats a lot of fun as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 18:17

BoondockS216 wrote:
There's BF3 ladders on fraggednation.com, clanbase.ggl.com, teamwarfare.com, and enterbf3.com. also Virgin gaming is doing a 1.6 million dollar BF3 tourney this year. Some are 4v4 rush and some are 8v8 conquest

Maybe check out some of the small ones and see where it can take us. Some of them have 8 v 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ   ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL BF3 MEMBERS PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1