Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

My personal opinion on SQDM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My personal opinion on SQDM Empty
PostSubject: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 15:31

So, I just played squad deathmatch for the first time today. Played 3 games. Only won one of the three. Got a late start on the first one, won the second one, and quit early on the third one to join an invite from a fellow 4GCer. But, this game mode is horrendous.

First off SQDM guys don't know how to drive the LAV or how to take someone down who knows how to drive a vehicle. They get in them and drive them straight over land mines, right into RPG's, and have no idea that they need to keep moving so they are not sitting ducks.

I don't know where they store the one LAV on each map. However, what I do know is every time I found one of the other squads in the LAV they would either leave their LAV unattended and all jump out or they would assume their LAV was going to blow up and they would hop out. I went 20 - 9 on the first round and 20 - 3 on the second.

WTF is this game mode? 3 squads against 1 squad with a vehicle? How is that fair? This by far is the most horrible & unbalanced game mode I have seen. Unfortunately I have to play it more to get 4 more wins for this stupid unlock.

Sorry about the rant. I just extremely disapprove of this game mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 15:33

I hate it too. I got my wins and got the fook out! Sucks ass. Half the time the teams you get placed on sit there sniping and circle jerking each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 15:43

i've only played about 2 rounds of this, one i won and another when i played against some of the 4gc guys on my own. The LAV can win it for any team imo i still need to play and win 4 more games to unlock the l85a2 though.

Last edited by Vortex58 on Tue 21 Feb 2012, 15:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 15:45

Yea i was only playing SQDM because my cousin invited me to play with him but other then that i would never join one by myself there is no team work in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 16:47

Well, if they could ever get the create, load and lock game feature fixed, SQDM could be awesome. But they gotta work out the random element of who's on what squad without trying to load people in one by one. As it sits, I think the only way to actually do it is to load a squad into an empty game and pray you all get dumped together. Otherwise, this mode sucks.

I would love SQDM on pistol and knife maps with players that work together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 02:30

BFBC2 all i played was squad death match, but the teams i've joined so far on bf3 are just horrible. Im sure if one squad was just 4GC we would dominate or even a full server of all of us would be cool. just a matter of getting rid of the randoms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 03:11

I also really hate it.
Gameplay is somewhat like COD (quick/ rapid / lots of players in small area) and and only 1 vehicle.

Also lots of USAS gunfire going around which I truly hate as hell.

Fortunately I completed the assignment a while ago by winning 5 games in a row with some unknown squad that totally beat the crap out of some newbies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My personal opinion on SQDM   My personal opinion on SQDM Empty

Back to top Go down

My personal opinion on SQDM
Page 1 of 1