Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Do you spawn with no guns?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do you spawn with no guns? Empty
PostSubject: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:23

This thread was pulled from battlelog

2011-12-28 11:37 Quote
I emailed EA about the problem of spawning without guns on PS3, and this is what they (fairly promptly) came back with:

I would like to suggest you to please follow the given below -

Disable Media Server Connection:
1. Go to the Main Menu of the PS3 and click Settings.
2. Go to Network Settings and search for the Media Server Connection.
3. Hit the triangle button to set the media server connection to Disabled.

Deleting the Game Data Utility:
1. Go to the Main Menu of the PS3 and go to Games (it has a menu icon shaped like the PS3 controller)
2. Scroll up to the menu option, Game Data Utility (make sure to send them here and not to the Saved Data Utility, as that will delete all saved games).
3. Find the game they are having the issue with
4. Use the triangle button to select the game in question and Delete the entry in the game data utility. Doing this will wipe all updates for the game from the hard drive, forcing the system to reconnect to our servers to download the latest updates again, this time without interference from the Media Server Connection.

Power-Cycle
As with any online connection, power-cycling the modem/router may come in very handy. Please ask your caller to unplug his/her modem and router for one minute, then plug the modem back in, followed by the router, before attempting to login to the game again.

So far so good for me as I haven't had the problem since. Hope it works for others too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 13:47

Yeh didn't work for me, going to try tomorrow if it doesn't work i think i'll just shelve the game until it gets fixed because its unplayable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 14:03

really? I've not noticed this, but I've not been on in a few hours. Could make for some interesting all knife maps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 14:07

You can't knife the only thing you can do is throw medkits/ammo everything else is pretty much gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 14:24

wtf? no cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 14:57

Is this a new problem today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 15:25

pretty much but i think i found the problem just needed to clean the disc lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 16:42

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you spawn with no guns?   Do you spawn with no guns? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you spawn with no guns?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: