Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Domination & Demolition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Domination & Demolition Empty
PostSubject: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 05:29

I know a few of you are already clanning up for domination and demolition so I would like to get together with the players so we can start building team(s).

A mic is essential for this.

Can you please let me know when you are available. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 06:02

Finallly lol im Available whenever you guys need im normally on here or ps3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 07:05

can be available most evenings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 07:16

Fri & Sat i can guarentee i'll be on, i normally have a couple of hours on a Thursday, but would switch that if needed.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 09:09

If we can get a solid Demo team and learn the 3 roles (capture, defend and off balance) consistently, we should do excellent. of course until we hit a group of spawn trappers but, there is no shame in backing out of that. I prefer to earn my killstreaks like a man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 09:23

Willing to learn the tricks. Any of them! I started to fall in love with goal based games during the last Nuketown 24/7. Especially Domination was BIIIIG fun!

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 09:40

I'm online every night usually. I play in the EST time zone from 10ish pm until whenever. I'm up for getting on a domination or demolishion team. It really doesn't matter how good you are if you have a plan of attack and also know how to get position back when the upper hand has been lost.

Domination & Demolition Shady_10
Domination & Demolition Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 10:05

Dom roles (of a 6 man team)

2 Caps. FJ(can go LW if your slick)-ANY-Marathon; SMG; spyplane, counter, attach chopper
2 Defenders. Ghost-WL(silencer/ noobtub or ex mags)-Ninja; AR; Napalm, Motars, B52
1 Off Balance. Hardline-ANY-Ninja or marathon; weapon you are best with; Care package; blackbird, chopper or dogs.
1 Floater. have each class set for each role; 3 killstreaks you are comfortable with. perfer SP, CP and BB for this because they usually are the best team wide help.

key is not to give up killstreaks, if someone on the other team is on a streak and you notice, call it out. 1 blackbird will change the game.

that is all suggestions, play what you are comfortable with. you may be awesome at capping with hardline-hardened-tack mask. and a LMG
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 11:51

I'm happy to make up numbers if you need me, or keep out of the way if you don't. Most evenings 9-11 bst. I haven't read the entire thread, has vicyul and boonchan put in a post, sure they spend a lot of time on these games.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 12:06

I'll be on tonight from 7pm onwards. Any who can make it please come along.

I realise this may be too early for some of you but it doesn't matter. Give me a shout whatever the time is and I'll sort something.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 13:39

yesterday was really good...everyone who played we had some really close intense games of domination...had a blast hope to do some more and get more comfortable with everyones playing style..
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 13:42

I enjoyed last nights gaming session as well! Especially that come back! That was awesome! We had a decent winning streak going as well. I'll be online tonight if anyone wants to get together and either do that again or figure some strategy out in combat training. I'm good with whatever!

Domination & Demolition Shady_10
Domination & Demolition Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 13:46

BernieLomax wrote:
Dom roles (of a 6 man team)

2 Caps. FJ(can go LW if your slick)-ANY-Marathon; SMG; spyplane, counter, attach chopper
2 Defenders. Ghost-WL(silencer/ noobtub or ex mags)-Ninja; AR; Napalm, Motars, B52
1 Off Balance. Hardline-ANY-Ninja or marathon; weapon you are best with; Care package; blackbird, chopper or dogs.
1 Floater. have each class set for each role; 3 killstreaks you are comfortable with. perfer SP, CP and BB for this because they usually are the best team wide help.

key is not to give up killstreaks, if someone on the other team is on a streak and you notice, call it out. 1 blackbird will change the game.

that is all suggestions, play what you are comfortable with. you may be awesome at capping with hardline-hardened-tack mask. and a LMG

The thing i often think about, isnt so much the set up and positioning, it's what happens when the formation breaks. If someone die's, then the a person holding should start to make there way to support, when the other person respawns, its then there job to defend. That way we get a steady stream of supprt at B.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 14:23

Tactical insertion postitioned somewhere close by and in a 'quiet' spot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination & Demolition   Domination & Demolition Empty

Back to top Go down

Domination & Demolition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: